Help!MY TAMA DIED FOR NO REASON

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DO YOU THINK YOU TAKE CARE OF YOUR TAMA?

• a. yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • b.no

• c.Sometimes

• d.they wish

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember when I my first tama died he was 7 and I forgot to look at him for a while and when I next looked he was dead.

The worst time was when my 57 year old tama died it was 7:22:31 and I watched him die I was soo upset.

Oh and Computer WIZ press Caps Lock

Last edited by a moderator:
i remeber when Zip died and left behind baby Pixie, I saw him kiss her and say good bye, and then he just floated away looking sad. WAAAAH :rolleyes: in the morning there was pixie she was crying and underneath her said she was a girl, I still miss Zip, he was my first tamagotchi :blink:

Sometimes they just die for no reson! I think that its just afull when they die!

I sorry about your tama death! :rolleyes:

i have had all of my tamagotchis just leave for tamaplanet in the middle of the day and they were all as healthy as could be. ;) :lol: :) :huh: :blink: :rolleyes:

I left my tama at home by accident when i went to a sleepover and the next day i went home and it died!I felt so bad

wow. id be pretty disapointed.....no offence! though! im

just thinking how sad you would be. sniff

my sistas tama died the other day, its happy and hungry

were full, it was asleep the last time we saw it.

in the morning my sister screamed

and hasnt stopped ever since!!!!!

she even said that i drugged it in the night!! can u beleive that!?

theres no such thing as drugging a tama!!!!

B) :p B) :p B) :p :p :p B) :p :p

When it dies can't you just download it instead of resetting it, then it will be as it was before it died? I've never had one die so I really don't know for sure but I think it would be worth a try if there was nothing wrong with it before it passed... :angry: :eek: :angry: :eek: :angry:

My tama died while i was playing with it. It was full happy and full hungry (it was not hungry.Why is this???? Help!!!!!!!!!!!!! :angry: :angry: :angry:
It is a bit wierd that you meantion that yours died for no reason. My friend has a Navy blue with Lavender buttons v2 and its died twice on him. For no reason at all..... it complexs me. He has a Mametchi the first time it died. I was sitting there in the same room heard it beep, and he started takeing care of it. played the game to make it happy it didnt need anyfood but he went ahead and filled up the 2 missing hearts....... he sat it down and went to the bathroom and i heard it make the noise they make when they die and he came running out of the bathroom and looked at it and it died..... same thing happened to him when he had a Kusatchi but he takes care of them, sometimes even before the have a chance to beep. But they died anyways. mines not died yet whatsoever, I wouldnt have a doubt in my mind that there is a bug in some of the tamas..... cause his isnt the only one i know that that happend to. I have heard of other peoples tamas dieing for no reason..... and it seems like everytime i hear it... the have a design of one of the colors from when they first came out (White with pink bubbles, blue with pink bubbles, navy blue with lavender buttons, pink with stars etc) I have not had any probs out of my Green camoflauge one yet.

what is trhe point of adding a vote thinger, we should most klickly take care of our tamagotchis, and if you dont..shame on you

My tama died while i was playing with it. It was full happy and full hungry (it was not hungry.Why is this???? Help!!!!!!!!!!!!! :angry: :angry: :angry:
was ure one a Nyorotchi cause if it was it would be normal(they dont live long)

)

That was my brothers tama died for no reason.No poop no skull 1 year old

It probably died of old age.

It's impossible for them to die because of being overweight. My friend never plays games with her v1; she only gives it snacks if it's unhappy. For ten generations, each of her tamas has weighed 99 pounds, and it has not died once.

My tama died while i was playing with it. It was full happy and full hungry (it was not hungry.Why is this???? Help!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wacko:   :p   B)
hunger and happiness doesn't always make the difference of whether ur TAma dies, there's always a reason, u probably just don't know it, it is unknowable now, but just press a+c together, and hope that the same thing doesn't happen

Wait, my friend did tell me that there was a way make ur Tama die, not so i could use it, so i could avoid using it, i actually forgot, but u probably pressed the button or something that kills ur Tama

Last edited by a moderator:
It's just because it's not strong enough. Or maybe it does not like you :)
my tama died for no reson too it went too sleep for like hours when it woke up it died i cried like forever!!! it was a :p i wish it was a :huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back