HELP! my tama dont work the screen gone black

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamapkgirl77

Reaction score
hi there. i lost my tama 2 days a go i found it under some paper. everything seemed normal until i pressed the frist button it went black and didnt work. i took the battery out and put new one in it still doesnt work! iv tryed every thing. i think i might have to get a new tamagotchi! :( :( :lol: :( :angry:

When you put a fresh new battery, try reseting it. But before you do that, press the reset button, then press and you will see DOWNLOAD, and RESET on your screen. Press download, and if that doesn't work, press DOWNLOAD. And if all that didn't work, was the paper wet (Just a possibility)?

::.tamasweet2

the paper wasnt wet and i got new batterys and done what you said it didnt work! :huh: but my tama was near my computer maybe this has something to do about it?

hi , u know why the tamagotchi v4 dont have light???
You shouldn't ask your own questions in somebody else's topic, unless your question's related to the topic.

You could try resetting completely. Try it and see what happens.

My screen goes black on my V4.5 some times when I changed the time.But all I have to do to bring it back is press the B botton. :kusatchi: :nazotchi: :nyatchi: B) :pochitchi: :wub: :mimitchi: :D :mimitchi: :mametchi: :wacko: :kusatchi: :D :wacko: :ph34r:

Did your computer overheat at all? If tamagotchis get too hot the screen will go entirely black. It happened to me in Flordia.

I'm so sorry that happened to your tamagotchi!once that happened to my sister.did your tamagotchi get wet by any chance?

now its to late. it wont even work. i would never let my tama get wet. it wasnt too cold or hot. i know it wasnt a glitch or something like that. it wont even turn on. its DEAD! good bye tama........

-_- :( -_- :( -_- :( -_- :( -_-

Hey Twitchi,I live in flordia,and nothing ever happends to mine.But you still might be right,because I don't take mine out alot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back