Help my tama wont get any mail

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Melza_Rocks

Reaction score
OK my tama is a teen and wen it woke up at 9.00am it got a fortune cookie but then its now 11.45 and it still hasn't gotten any mail please help!

Don't worry you will soon get mail.I barely ever get mail. :furawatchi: :wub: :wub:

You dont get mail every hour or anything, lol. You will get 2-3 fortunes a day usually and you only get other mail if something major happens...like when you graduate school or get a job...unless it's a special mail from the king giving you something or a robber taking money away or something...they aren't things that happen a lot, just random thingies that are kinda bonuses or curses, lol

You dont get mail every hour or anything, lol. You will get 2-3 fortunes a day usually and you only get other mail if something major happens...like when you graduate school or get a job...unless it's a special mail from the king giving you something or a robber taking money away or something...they aren't things that happen a lot, just random thingies that are kinda bonuses or curses, lol
thnx every1 but yestarday i did get mail every hour it was either a robber or the king i got the robber once yestarday he stole 800 points but the king gave me heaps OH NO Jake crying

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back