HELP...MY TAMA WONT LISTEN!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

newbie22

Reaction score
ok, ive been takeing so much ood care of my tama letting no heart drop... doing good disicplin and he wont listen what do i do!

:lol:

Could you explain the situation a little more? What DOESN'T he do? Does he not want to play games? He doesn't want to eat? What is it that he doesn't want to do?

:huh: If he wont eat....he might not like that food or he could be VERRRY overweight. If he dosn't want to play games, he could be hungry, and WAYYYY under weight. :huh: I hope I helped!

he could be hungry, and WAYYYY under weight.
Its impossable to make a tamagotchi underweight.

:huh:

Ok I've came up with a few plans:

A.If your tamagotchi is refusing to play games it could mean that you have reached his correct weight, feed him a few snacks to cure this.

B.If your tamagotchi is refusing to Eat Meals it means that they are full and do not need anymore food. You'll just have to wait until a Hungry heart empties

C.Displine is used in two ways Timeout and Praise:

1.Timeout needed when they beep for no reason at all.

2.Praise is needed when they beep and they are either crying or have their back turned.

he wont eat.... and hes dropping hearts...and i cant get 'em up

omg it works....i feel so stupid
No, its all right, Sometimes you have to Praise him or Punish him dpending on the mood and state hes in, but look at the Care and if it is Sick or not there are different tamas which have different opinions and moods changes easily or not, its all a part of growing a healthy Tama, and your doing a great job at it too! ;)

-KG-

omg it works....i feel so stupid
Don't feel stupid. :eek: Do you know how long it took me to fully figure out a Tamagotchi? I wasn't a member of TamaTalk so other than the instructions, I was on my own! It helped that I'd had a simaller virtual pet a long time ago, but that's what TamaTalk is for! Asking questions.

-Tamaguy#1 ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back