Help My Tamagotchi!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

CalistasMothers

Reaction score
My daughter's tamagotchi went to sleep two days ago, and never woke up. The screen stayed on the sleeping mode. I went to turn off the lights for her (she asked me) and it stayed on the lights on/off screen. So I tried to reset it thinking that it was stuck and could choose the Download option. Didn't work, didn't even reset. It went to an egg and when I hit the button to choose download or reset, it went back to the lights on/off screen. I don't know what to do. I have done this twice and no luck. This tamagotchi is only a week old and hasn't had any other problems...Can anyone help me????

it is either a glitch or something is wrong with ur tama. i suggest u exchange it for a new one. if ur daughter doesnt want a new tama, suggest that um............get a new one but! make sur eshe doesnt kno its a new one. im sneaky huh?

Hm.. Or maybe the lights just stayed turned off.. Or, while the lights were turned off the Tama died... I'd try re-setting (to re-set look on the piece of paper you got when you bought the Tamagotchi) then starting over again. If all else fails, take it back to where you bought it.

//Haze

Reset it and choose reset to perminatly reset it. if that does not resolve the problem. Contact Bandai, they will usually work on them for free for you if its glitched up. At least by what i heard they will send you an envelope to send it in (prepaid) then they will recieve it work on it if its unfixable they will prolly just send you a new one the same design.

Last edited by a moderator:
Try turning the lights on (just to check up on it). :D

I am very sorry your daughter is having problems, mam. i would definatley suggest trying to either turn the lights back on or resetting. maybe you should try replacing the batteries. if nothing works to fix your daughter's tamagotchi, buy her a new one because no matter how upset she may seem at the idea, it probably will make no difference to her in a few weeks.... hope i could be of help! :furawatchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back