HELP OH PLEASE HELP!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamagirl#1

Reaction score
help My tama got water in it!!!!!!!!!! any thoghts how to get rid of it!!!!!!!!!!!??????????? :eek: :D :eek: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: OH PLEASE HEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPPP

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=21pt]oh P-L-E-A-S-E- HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRYYYYYYYYYYYYY YOU DONT UNDERSTAND WHAT SITUATION I'M IN!!!!!!!!! IT MIGHT GET MESSED UP!! ( THE WATER IS AT THE BOTTOM OF THE SCREEN!!)[/SIZE]

you can try taking it apart and drying it out for a spell with some paper towels... let it dry apart for a day or more and put it back together. you will lose your current tama but it's better to do that than have the electronics inside break. water is mortal enemy to any electric or battery opperated device.

i once dropped my cell phone in a puddle and after taking it apart, drying all the components and leaving it to dry overnight, all was well.

good luck and stay away from water!

OKAY. THIS IS WHAT YOU DO. THIS HAPPENED TO MY V1. ITS NO BIG DEAL.

1: UNSCREW THE BACK COVER AND CAREFULY TAKE OUT THE BATTERY

2: GET YOUR HAIR DRYER SETIT ON LOW AND GENTLY DRY THE MICRO CHIP( GREEN THING) OFF

3: LET IT AIR OUT FOR A WHILE

4: RESET IT THEN PRESS DOWNLOAD AND YOULL GET YOUR TAMA BACK

5: YOU MAY STILL HAVE SOME WATER SPOTS ON YOUR SCREEN BUT IT SHOULD WORK OKAY!!

HOPE I HELPED!!!! :p

Thanks you guys all had great ideas! but...........................it dryed anyway so its fixed!!!! and are you sure i'll REALLY have a glitch??????)

Take the back off and let it dry for an hour. But don't take it apart, just take the back of like you needed to change teh battery. But you don't have to take it out. (battery I mean)

you should unscrew everytjhing and put it in the sun.....

i hate to *break* it to you lol......

but thats probably all you can do...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back