Help on beating sprint!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

xinto

Reaction score
My character is Mametchi :huh: but it only gets to round 4 on Sprint. I've tried it all. click A, B then C. Clicking them all. And clicking one at a time. I can never beat it! does it take practice? Like the ball? Or what!?

I can see you have only just joined TamaTalk - so you probably hadn't noticed that this forum is for posting Tips & Tricks to share with others.

I will move your question to the Help for New Tama Owners forum - more ppl will see it there and you should get some helpful replies :huh:

Best, etc.

TamaMum

*moved to Help for New Tamagotchi Pet Owners forum *

the way i play sprint is I just continually press B over and over again until I win. i usually get to the seventh round or win.

I see your new, so...WELCOME TO TAMATALK!

please read the rules and regulations for each area before posting (thanks Tamamum!)

Have fun (and please. dont double post!)

looknohands

Last edited by a moderator:
yeah i know the rules i was looking around " tips and help " forum and i forgot and made a new topic.

[SIZE=21pt]I just press B lots of times I am really good at games on the tama cuz I can do lots of text messaging(ask my mom) [/SIZE] :huh:

I pressed any button i could I bet sprint its fun but really hard to beat al of them just press like heck on the buttons

I noticed that if you want to win most of the races in sprint your tama needs to have a small amount of weight :huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back