Help on getting Mimitchi!!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

itchigotchi_pal

Reaction score
I looked at Tamagotchi Square for getting Mimitchi(I have Young Mimitchi) And it said to get

it you have to keep their meters full. Can I have one heart empty on both meters, and then quickly fill them to get Mimitchi? ;)

play with it a lot if that doesnt work give it a lot of candythen do jumps and dance ;)

How Can I Get A Specific Tama Character? Sombody please HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How Can I Get A Specific Tama Character? Sombody please HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
im having the same problem. :ichigotchi: ;) :angry: :angry: ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Tyman, this is a really, really old topic, almost as old as tama-talk itself!

If you wan't to ask a question, submit it on a new topic, some people will not notice the original date of posting and start answering a person who's not even active on this site anymore.

Hi Tyman,

I know you are new and haven't quite got a handle on things here and I know you've probably used search to find this topic but you need to be a little careful about where you are posting. TamaTalk has a lot of old topics that span 2 years! It gets a little frustrating to see people posting in topics which are dead and gone.

When using search make sure you select "most recent first" so you get the more recent results. That way you can post in something that is current. If you can find a topic that matches or answers your problem from the last couple weeks then you are always welcome to make a new one! :ichigotchi:

Regards

Bell Sprout

*Closed*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back