Help on Masktchi!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

itchigotchi_pal

Reaction score
My sister's tama grew to an adult today(mine did too, i got mametchi!!!) , and it turned into a masktchi! She didn't take care of it well so I thought it would be Kutchipatchi or somethin.

I thought Masktchi was a healthy character! :lol: Help!

Don't panic. Things like this sometimes happen. Last week, I was trying to get Cleo and Sasha to become a Memetchi and Robotchi. However, both of them became Gozarutchis. Weird.... :lol:

Maskutchi is the least healthiest adult character you can get in odd generations. Kutchipatchi is the second healthiest. I think you got them mixed up... :eek:

Heh yeah, I meant unhealthy. :lol: Thanks for the tip! And as for Kutchipatchi, I think

you got mixed up. He's an unhealthy tama. :eek:

Sorry Itchigotchi_pal, lozzie is right, Kutchipatchi is a healthy charecter, he is the second healthiest to ether Mimitchi, or Mametchi (ethere odd or even generation's i don't know) it may look unhelthy because on the growth charts he is far down, but that dosen't mean he is unhealthy, Mimitch and Mametchi are the healthiest in oppisite generations, and Memetchi and Kutchipatchi are the second healthiest in opposite generations :lol:

Hmmm.. If its always been that way with him, then that means I had taken good care of it

when I was 7! Even though I left it at at home for an hour while I went to Target and it had

like, 5 poos on it and was sick when I got back. (Kutchipatchi really let himself go! :eek: )

HAHAHAHAHAHA get it? let himself GO?! HAHAHAHAHAHA.....hmmmmm... :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
I think your a little confused, in generation 1 he was the 4th healthiest charecter, (i call that the unhealthy side ;) ) but NOW in connections he is tied for second healthiest with Memetchi, so in his generation now he IS the second healthiest charecter as appose to when he use to be unhealthy do you understand?

Yeah I get it now. I kinda thought I was bad at those. These things are confusing. ;)

I do get the Kutchipatchi thing now.

I think your a little confused, in generation 1 he was the 4th healthiest charecter, (i call that the unhealthy side ) but NOW in connections he is tied for second healthiest with Memetchi, so in his generation now he IS the second healthiest charecter as appose to when he use to be unhealthy do you understand?
Maybe Kutchipatchi has evolved a bit (and I don't mean changed from a child into an adult) and became healthier? I kinda thought the same about Maskutchi. In the 1st gen Tamagotchis, Maskutchi was the 3rd healthiest character. They also looked very different from the way they look today.

Yes the old and new Maskutchi look very diffrent, this is what they looked like in Gen 1, click here , and this is what the new Maskutchi look like click here.

You see there is DEFINETLY a diffrence in appearance.

Don't panic. Things like this sometimes happen. Last week, I was trying to get Cleo and Sasha to become a Memetchi and Robotchi. However, both of them became Gozarutchis. Weird.... :)
Maskutchi is the least healthiest adult character you can get in odd generations. Kutchipatchi is the second healthiest. I think you got them mixed up... :)
Yah, you're right.

Don't panic. Things like this sometimes happen. Last week, I was trying to get Cleo and Sasha to become a Memetchi and Robotchi. However, both of them became Gozarutchis. Weird.... :)
Maskutchi is the least healthiest adult character you can get in odd generations. Kutchipatchi is the second healthiest. I think you got them mixed up... :)
That's right

i dont know what your talken bout! A tama gotchi choses what it wants to be. (a mamichi is a teenagger)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back