help on music star!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not sure what one you are talking about.

There are two "Music School" games; one is on the web, and one in the egg.

1) Go to:www.tamatown and click on the big guitar and sign in. Find the school area. Click on it and you will go in. Click on the tamagotchi in the front desk and she will help you create a CD.

2) When your Tamagotchi becomes a teenager, it will soon get a letter saying it is eligible for Music School, then it will be able to go to school when you select "away" on the door icon. There it will create a band and make music, and practice! Remember to choose you favorite instrument from the start, or you'll never make your pro-debut.

Hope this helps, it took a while

--tamagotchicheerleader :(

Last edited by a moderator:
The version on the tamagotchi. There are 3 mini bars that move across the screen...

Top bar when it reaches to the arrows, you hit A. Middle Bar you hit B, and C for the bottom bar.

Then you keep going.... It depends on where the bar is. The bars will be on the top half of the screen scrolling.

Top bar when it reaches to the arrows, you hit A. Middle Bar you hit B, and C for the bottom bar.
Where abouts will the arrows be? I've never noticed them! :lol: I feel a bit daft asking, but I never seem to do well in this game at all! Also doesn't help with not knowing if the buttons are playing up either, haha

x

Yeah, I don't get it either.

btw, there are no bars or arrows in the game. not unless i just don't pay attention to it.

It's the game when your tama becomes an adult. It's kind of like guitar hero, where you have to hit the bar/block at the right time, when it gets to the arrow. yeah, i'm having difficulty with that game.

I only got it a couple of days ago.

Just above your Tamas head, there's a small arrow. Once the A B or C note gets above it, press the corrosponding button(s).

Just keep playing it to get more fans, but it does increase a bit of a stress so play normal games, praise and let it play with a toy too.

Also, because the buttons are a bit... well, crappy sometimes, don't get annoyed if you lose the game (there are only two levels by the way), it happens to me to. You just have to stick with it.

x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back