HELP! Password Problems!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
:angry: :D I went to tamatown and got a bunch of passwords, when I put them in my tama i got the item but then it was gone. :huh: :huh: I couldn't find it any where in my tama! :huh: :huh: :huh: What am I doing wrong?!!? :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: ^_^ :(

everything you get from tamatown, is a souvenior (excuse the spelling lol)

so you go down to the games icon (with the passwords, games, items, shop) and scroll all the way down

you will see souveniors and click on it

they're just collectibles i think

everything you get from tamatown, is a souvenior (excuse the spelling lol)so you go down to the games icon (with the passwords, games, items, shop) and scroll all the way down

Yes, except the things you can buy in the mall, they go to your items list.

~R-M~ :D

everything you get from tamatown, is a souvenior (excuse the spelling lol)so you go down to the games icon (with the passwords, games, items, shop) and scroll all the way down

:D Not everything!

At the mall, there is alot of Items you can get that cost GP. Look in the SOUVENIR inventory and the ITEM inventory for the thing you got from TamaTown. If you do, your tama may have a glitch! :D Researching and carefully asking around would help.

We DO have a Tama FAQ Team, chocosilver and Tama-Love! Ask them!

Or Admin or Guides.

Best,

Fur

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back