Help..Please..A growing problem

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

nickigi

Reaction score
I have a problem. At night I can't sleep easily. I keep hearing noises...some nights I sleep peacefully and other nights....I think someones in my house...My floors creak because my house is old and wooden. But I just get really freaked out....And I'm still awake right now but I'm not supposed to be. Im slumped up against the wall and my feet are agaisnt my door and I'm on my laptop. My feet are on my door just in case someone trys to open my door.And I locked my bathroom door because it connects from my room to another room which can be accessed easily so I just locked it. Please help. I've talked to my parents a lot but they say I'm over reacting and I shouldnt be scared..

i cant sleep a lot either, most likely i think you arent over reacting its just a reflex if you think someone is there that you dont know you want to keep them out, my advice, next time you hear something just think its the floors no one is there, i know it sounds silly but it works hope this helps :D

I'd do the same thing DemonSlayer said to do. Keep telling yourself the noises are just your imagination. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back