help please! emergency!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

fairborn

Reaction score
i have a tamagotchi V2 and i bought everything from the shop and i have plenty of coins.my shop will not load all it says is SOLD, and again it says SOLD and so on. there is a wig for sale for 1000 coins and i don't want it. but the shop is n ot getting more supplies!! please reply i need help!! :ph34r: :) :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

*Moved from Tamagotchi Codes > Help for New Tamagotchi Owners*

Last edited by a moderator:
You kinda have to be patient...you see, you have to wait `till it`s the morning or night to buy something.It takes some time.

:wacko: The shop restocks when he/she wakes up,at 3:00pm,and 7:00pm. :wacko:
you have to wait a while bifore it will restock. i've ahd the same problem but it usually restocked later in the day(or in the morning.). :( :( :( :( :( :wacko:

Set the time to 2:59 or 6:59 and wait one minute and the shop will restock. :furawatchi:

The shop does restock so you have to wait until it does.

-Sofie :furawatchi:

All you have to do is set the time to 2:59 or 6:59 and wait one minute. Trust me, I've tried this thousands of times.

It's ok you just have to be a little patient. It will restock. You can be sure of that. Just wait till three and seven o-clock to look again. I wouldn't reset the time because why go throught the trouble for item. I mean you have to reset, reset and then put it back to the correct time. Hope I helped, Drey

set the time to 2:59PM or 6:59PM...wait 1 minute so it will say 3:00 or 7:00..it should help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back