Help please

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kay33465

Reaction score
My tamagotchi little shape on the top came off. HELP PLEASE. It is a V4.5 :) :eek:

Sure, give it a shot. Just make sure you don't get it everywhere and not onto other components of your Tamagotchi. Good luck! :)

NOOOOOOO! it came off again. Do you need it for anything? :ph34r:

Mm....How did it come off? You mean the star on the left? OR the chain on the right?

Once I opened up a Tamagotchi, and the thing on the side is attached to a thing in the inside, there's a thing that you have to buckle it in.

If that snapped off, you can try using Hot Glue. Just a little drop will be fine. Hot glue is better than Super Glue yet also more dangerous. BE careful!

I am not allowed to use hot glue after the gingerbread accident. Still burns. :ichigotchi: :furawatchi:

plastic model cement

It comes in a tube (about 4 inches / 10 cm long.) It's used to assemble plastic models of ships, airplanes, cars, etc. Check your local hobby shop (the kind that sells model trains and model airplanes), they'll have some.

If that doesnt work, I dont think it matters. Its not connected to anything, other than itself. Thats too bad though.

;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back