Help Please

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

robertbruce1983

Reaction score
Hi, i am new to this site and new to owning a tamagotchi. My little friend has hatched and seems fine but i am not getting any notifications currently.

There is no beebing to show that he needs attention

Can you please help

1682177112707.jpeg

That means you are doing a good job. At this point your Tamagotchi will only beep at you when its hearts are ALL EMPTY in either hungry or happy. At this point you have 15 minutes to respond before it goes down as a care mistake and the attention icon goes away. If it never beeps at you, I must assume you are caring for it before hearts are empty (not a bad thing).

Now if it does beep at you and it doesn’t have ZERO hearts in hungry or happy, then there is no immediate need for care attention at that point. But this is what is meant as a disciplinary call. Basically it is calling you for no reason as a form of “acting up”, and this is when you discipline it. You have 20 minutes to respond before it counts as a miss, and this determines which adult tama you get out of the three good and three poor care options. During this time, it will also refuse to eat meals or play even if it has empty hearts as well until you either discipline it or it gets recorded as a miss.

That means you are doing a good job. At this point your Tamagotchi will only beep at you when its hearts are ALL EMPTY in either hungry or happy. At this point you have 15 minutes to respond before it goes down as a care mistake and the attention icon goes away. If it never beeps at you, I must assume you are caring for it before hearts are empty (not a bad thing).

Now if it does beep at you and it doesn’t have ZERO hearts in hungry or happy, then there is no immediate need for care attention at that point. But this is what is meant as a disciplinary call. Basically it is calling you for no reason as a form of “acting up”, and this is when you discipline it. You have 20 minutes to respond before it counts as a miss, and this determines which adult tama you get out of the three good and three poor care options. During this time, it will also refuse to eat meals or play even if it has empty hearts as well until you either discipline it or it gets recorded as a miss.
Hi

Thank you for your reply

Sounds good

Can i ask when would you use the pause option? Also will it alert (beep) through the night?

thanks

Hi

Thank you for your reply

Sounds good

Can i ask when would you use the pause option? Also will it alert (beep) through the night?

thanks

The only time I use the pause function is if I am busy at work and it would just be irresponsible to try to care for it throughout the day, most notably when they reach old age and they lose hearts faster or if I am listening for disciplinary calls.

As for night, once your Tama goes to bed it will call for you to turn the lights out. If you do that within one hour, you will not get a care mistake. If you don’t, you will. Aside from that one task however, it will not need you again till it wakes up (typically 9 am with the exception of two that sleep in later).

Latest posts

Back