HELP PLEASE!?!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tama1314

Reaction score
HOW DO U Mate ur tamas? do they have to be adults? or can they be any age? or can they be a kid and a teen? or wat? please gieve me details and how can u mate them .? i cant seem to get my tama to connect to the other tama?

You have to make them in love, then 72h after they are adults, they should be married, then they will mate. They also have to be oppersite genders. ;)

Good luck. It's really cute to watch. ^_^

They can only mate when they are both in their adult stage(usually 3-4 days old) and must be opposite genders and are in love (check this in the friends list to see the 4 hearts) and then they will fall in love, you will see the fireworks and they will have 2 babies, one on both screens.

If your tama does not have a suitable mate, it is visited by the alligator looking person( usually about 6-7 days old) and they find a mate for you, they will ask if it is true love and if you say yes they will mate and have 2 babies.

To get your tamas to connect go to the fifth icon on the screen by pushing the "A" button until it is highlighted. Push the "B" button when it is highlighted and put the tama's witin close distance and press the "B" button until it says "Connect" They will play games with eachother and automaticly begin to like eachother. After about 10 times, they will fall in love.

Last edited by a moderator:
wat!? thats weird because one time i connected two of my tamas like crazy in one day and i didnt have to wait 72hrs! Maybe it is because it was a v2 and a v1. Another weird thing is that my v1 tama looked like a welll a ummm... wats that secret tama that you get if you dont feed it snacks? Cuz that is what it is.

Oh no, lol you can connect tama's all of the time! Even when they are babies, they just won't fall in love until they are both in adult stage.

if you want to find out more info. about this subject then you should look at the other forum that has the answer. (posted by me of course) lol

i was wondering, if you had a girl and boy tama use the love potion, would the hearts have to be full in the friends list??

OK...i kno that once they have four hearts and are adults they can get married and mate or w/e....how do u get them to mate cause....i mean ...wen u connect...there are only two choices...games, or present.....and are you supposed to give them both the love potions? or how does this work? :furawatchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back