Help Please!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hey! My tamagotchi died once and it isn't hatching anymore. I reset it, and let it sit for like 1 or 2 weeks and NOTHING!! What should I do?

Oh and heres another question. How do I know what kind of Tamagotchi I have like a V3 or V2 it says Tamagotchi connection at the top...I don't know what that means though.

try pushing A &C. if that doesn't work, i reccomend pushing the reset button again. after you push the reset button, choose reset from the "download reset" menue. after you do that. you should see an egg on the screen. push B, set the date and time and your birthday, and the egg should hatch in 1 minute

a v3 has an antenna looking thing on the upper left side of the egg. a v2 does not. does that do it? :)

look to the left of this screen near the top (immediately left of the origional post). you will see "TAMAGOTCHI CONNECTION VERSION 3 PICTURES" in bold black letters. compare it to that too

its because you have to press the middle button and select download..... if you don't the egg will just sit there and do nothing but sit there.

You need to press b and set the time and date. Otherwise that thing is never gonna hatch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back