help please

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Katja

Reaction score
ok so i donated 30,000 points to the king and he gave me a royal costume... after i put it on my tama it gives me a password that looks like this:

Password for ??

I don't know what this means or where to enter the password on tamatown or whatever you do with it!!! :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: please help!!!

thanks for the idea... but unfourtunately it didn't work :huh:

sorry. i thought i read that you were supposed to do that somewhere

Type it in under the section password on your tamagotchi toy. At least thats what i would try. :huh:

what have you tried?? so i can think where else to enter the password.

i have tried the place in the tamagotchi, the 'parents' place at tamatown, the grandparents place at tamatown, the kings palace in tamatown

and the travel place at tamatown

hmm.. you tried all of the places i would've suggested. Im sorry but right now im no help. :huh:

I'm not sure but i think the person meant ?? as in password for what not the clone. The clone is !! anyway. I dont want it to sound as if im being mean or grouchy, i was just telling you. Sorry if you thought i was mean. :lol:

ohh ur not being mean.. u gave just about as much advice as i wouldv'e probably given... thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back