help please?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sweetiexxpie

Reaction score
well i want to go on a trip but at the travel shop it says i need to take a trip on my tamagotchi.

where and how do i do that?

sorry i havn't played this in forever. and the last tamagotchi i had was the first verson.

but now i have v3 :wub: well if you could help me that would be great.

In the shop of your tamagotchi keep an eye out for tickets. Tickets cost 5000 points. Once you buy a ticket, look in your items and select it. Your pet will go on the trip. When it get back you will recieve a password. Use that password at the travel agency in tamatown to recieve your reward. Hope this helps. :wub:

well i want to go on a trip but at the travel shop it says i need to take a trip on my tamagotchi.where and how do i do that?
Here are the steps to take:

(1) get a ticket. They are sometimes available in the shop in your Tamagotchi. If you don't see any now, check back in about 4-6 hours. You may not see any for a couple of days, but eventually they'll show up. You can use the time to get Gotchi points because you'll need them, since the tickets are expensive (several thousand Gotchi points each).

(2) wait until your Tamagotchi is an adult. If it's not an adult, you can't use the ticket.

(3) use the ticket. Have a paper and pencil ready for the password. Select the ticket in your item list and use it. When the password appears on your Tamagotchi's screen, write it down.

(4) get a souvenir password. Go onto TamaTown, and enter the travel shop. Click on the computer in the travel shop, and when prompted to do so, enter the password from step 3 above.

(5) claim your souvenir. Go into the password section on your Tamagotchi, and enter the souvenir password from step 4 above. A travel souvenir will now appear in your souvenir list on your Tamagotchi.

They can cost up to 5,000 points, but can also be as low as 2000
Yep - especially worth checking because sometimes the travel tickets are in stock in the shop when there is a sale on and you can get them for half price !!! Yipeeee! I got the Hawaii ticket that way :wub:

well i want to go on a trip but at the travel shop it says i need to take a trip on my tamagotchi.where and how do i do that?

sorry i havn't played this in forever. and the last tamagotchi i had was the first verson.

but now i have v3 :D well if you could help me that would be great.
Sometimes the shop on your tamagotchi will sell tickets priced from 2,000 points to 5,000 points. If you buy one and use it, your tamagotchi will go on the trip, When he/she returns, it will give you a password. Go to the sovinier place and enter the password and you'll get a sovinier from your trip!

Hope I helped!

*~Tamagotchi~*

i read somewhere that the coocoo clock can help you get a travel ticket... but my coocoo clock doesn't do anything =/ .... do i have ta wait 'till my tamagotchi is a adult before i can use the coo coo clock?

i read somewhere that the coocoo clock can help you get a travel ticket... but my coocoo clock doesn't do anything =/ .... do i have ta wait 'till my tamagotchi is a adult before i can use the coo coo clock?
Same here. My clock just sit in the upper left hand corner. What is it supposed to do exactly?

I'm just wondering, does anyone know what to do when your tama is turning it's back on you? On my old tama, I just praised it. But was I right to praise it? :( :( :p

yes, thats it

praising is right and should give u discipline-point

Hi

the coo coo clock goes of every half an hour for e.g 3:00 3:30 4:00 4:30

i do not no if u have to be an adult if i find out i will tell u you all

hope this helps

Tamahelppper :D

Here's the prices of the tickets:

China: 5000p

Hawaii: 2000p

Austrailia: 4400p

Switzerland: 5800p