help please

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

banna678900

Reaction score
my friend tama and my tama got 4 hearts filled up ones a girl and ones a boy and one 4 ones 5 and we keep on connecting but all they do is take eachother places then they kiss we can see them kiss but they didnt have babies please help me :)

*Topic moved to 'Help for New Tamagotchi Pet Owners'*

If they kiss and they have 4 hearts for each other it means that they 'are in love' but they are too young to have babies together.

They BOTH need to have been an adult for at least a day of unpaused time. So keep trying, and within the next day they should have babies. :D

Try it when your tama is 5 and your friends tama is 6. Or maybe the other way round... ...

Berrydaze

I'd just try again tomorrow, or later on today! Just wait until the tama that's 4 turns 5, and then try again!

//R-M :p

After they kissed wait A day then connect with love potion again and then there will be firework then two babies for you and your friend!

//-lWeRide

All you need to do is wait for tomorrow...then connect them 1 more time and it happens!Thats what happened to me recently!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back