help please?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ichagotchi freak

Reaction score
hi can some 1 tell me how to lock topiks and move them? ;) :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, Thats true, Only if you are an Admin or Giude, you can lock, Open Topics. With other features Move ect.

But if you havefound a topic that needs to be closed, there is a report button as shown here( I'm not actualy reporting, just showing where the Report Button Is located) This is located after each members post: Click Here For Example.

When you use the report button, you will need to explain why you are reporting a topic to a staff Member. This report Button is to be used responsibly. It is not used to chat with Giudes and Admin. When a Giude has read your message, s/he will decide wether or not to close move opn. ect.

-KG-

Yes, Thats true, Only if you are an Admin or Giude, you can lock, Open Topics. With other features Move ect.
But if you havefound a topic that needs to be closed, there is a report button as shown here( I'm not actualy reporting, just showing where the Report Button Is located) This is located after each members post: Click Here For Example.

When you use the report button, you will need to explain why you are reporting a topic to a staff Member. This report Button is to be used responsibly. It is not used to chat with Giudes and Admin. When a Giude has read your message, s/he will decide wether or not to close move opn. ect.

-KG-
thank u for helping me the other person just lafed at me ;)

I did not laugh at you laughing is HAHAHA *Laugh* I did not laugh at you and Laf is Spelt as LAUGH!

And I only went hehehe cause it reminded me of when I was new. Wow you dont have too take it seriously. ;) :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I did not laugh at you laughing is HAHAHA *Laugh* I did not laugh at you and Laf is Spelt as LAUGH!
And I only went hehehe cause it reminded me of when I was new. Wow you dont have too take it seriously. :p :ph34r:
I'm not sure that Kitty Cool was deliberately trying to hurt you. If was, well, there might not only be those words that I quoted hehehe. And before you say, do not laugh, I am not laughing at you......

I'm not sure that Kitty Cool was deliberately trying to hurt you. If was, well, there might not only be those words that I quoted hehehe. And before you say, do not laugh, I am not laughing at you......
Thank you. I only went hehehe cause it reminded me when I just joined!

Ok that's great. :pochitchi:

I think now that ichaogtchi freak has their answer, I will close this to prevent a flame war and the topic going any further off course.

Kitty cool, please remember that unlike in real life, text doesn't have facial expression or tone so it can be very difficult to interpret how something is meant to be read. :mimitchi: In this particular context it might have helped a little bit more if you'd said something about how your remember thinking the same thing when you first joined and added the part about Guides etc. being the only ones able to close/move topics. :blink: I understand you didn't mean anything bad... just something to think about in future. <_<

*closed*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back