help plz for music star =]

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamagurl_x

Reaction score
hiyaa its me again but if u noticed that i have made tons of topic lol xD well i have a question........ how do you gain moneyyy in music star?? so people tell me u can work for m money how the rotten cheese do u do that???

well plz replyyy

oh and if u have anything thing helpful to say about the music star go ahead tell me =]

see ya soon tama fans xD

-

tamagurl_x

u cant get mony untel the tamagotchi is an adult and then u get some mony but if u have 2 tamagotchi connect and play a game and u will win 200 gotchi points

if u dont have gotchi points and it is a teen feed it baby food 4 times and it will fill up its haerts

To get money on the Music Star, you have to be a Adult first, then go to the 5th option on the main screen, which should be a door. After clicking the door, you can play mini games (Which are kind of part time jobs) and you earn some nice, shiny gotchi points.

Sometimes, when you are an Adult (Or maybe the other stages on Gen2) your Tama will alert you and the door icon is highlighted, select the door and there is chance that you will gain some more money.

Hope this helps.

~Crystal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back