HELP PLZ PEOPLE TAMA CRISIS

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

joel

Reaction score
ok i have two tamas one is a version 1 tama and the other is a version 2 tama well they r both adults but i dont know how they can have babies. :angry: :wub:

the v1 tama is 4 yrs old

the v2 tama is 7yrs old

i tried the love potion on my v2 and it still dident work and i checked both of them and they show all hearts in the friends list .

SO PLZ HELP PEEPS :wub: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

ok i have two tamas one is a version 1 tama and the other is a version 2 tama well they r both adults but i dont know how they can have babies. :angry: :wub:
the v1 tama is 4 yrs old

the v2 tama is 7yrs old

i tried the love potion on my v2 and it still dident work and i checked both of them and they show all hearts in the friends list .

SO PLZ HELP PEEPS :wub: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:
keep connecting and wait forthem to shake their heads.

right Fooet has the answer. You MUST wait at least 24 hours after using the love potion. It should then work.

Also you have to wait till both of them are at least 5yrs.

THIS HAPPENED 2 ME. PAUSE THE OLDER ONE UNTILL THEYRE

THE SAME AGE. THIS DOES WORK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Adult Tamas (boy / girl) are not old enough to have babies when they first evolve into Adult characters - even if they are showing all four hearts in the friendship list.

You have to wait until 24hrs (1 day) has passed before they will have a baby.

So, for example, if the V1 evolved into an adult on Saturday @ 10.35am it will not be able to mate until Sunday @ 10.35am.

Best, etc.

TamaMum

Adult Tamas (boy / girl) are not old enough to have babies when they first evolve into Adult characters - even if they are showing all four hearts in the friendship list.You have to wait until 24hrs (1 day) has passed before they will have a baby.

So, for example, if the V1 evolved into an adult on Saturday @ 10.35am it will not be able to mate until Sunday @ 10.35am.

Best, etc.

TamaMum
Why do u call yoursel tamamum??? :D :p :(

I don't believe it matters if one is older - they both just have to be of adult 'mating' age, which is 6. So wait until your youngest one is 6 and then try again.

If you see four hearts on the freind list, it means they're partners. Save up 3,000 points for the love postion and connect as much as possable.

How to get it: ...I'm sure you know the code for it :lol: if you have 3,000 points you can buy it. It's not cheap! You use the love postion by using it on the item list and connecting right away.

-thanks,

by tutti/frutti

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back