Help plz?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kevin1621

Reaction score
I have two tamas Boy & Girl just turned to toddlers 2 hours ago and how do u get them to be nonuniversal teens like young kutchi patchi or ichigotchi

plz wright bavk ;)

I assume you're talking about the Version 4, eh? ;)

Well, you can tell which teens you'll get from toddlers. If random which family teen you get.

oh and how many skill points do u need to get a non universal teen? ;)

oh and how many skill points do u need to get a non universal teen? ;)
IF you give your toddler bad care, you will get a universal teen. It dosen't matter what the skill points are.

i mean like if it gets sick it can turn into a Universal? :p :p :)

Giving good care means trying your best to keep the Happy and Hungry hearts as full as possible - all the time.

If you let the hearts empty out, your tama will get sick and will die if you don't fill them.

You won't even have a Universal tama just an egg with wings and a halo... :D

Sometimes tama babies/toddlers fall sick (it's part of the programming) and you have to cure them anyway. It might affect what character you get - but the care you give - like keeping Happy / Hungry hearts full (mentioned above) is what is the most important :(

Last edited by a moderator:
My Tamas Evolved into - Young Memetchi was Mizutamatchi , And the flame headed one was Mohittamatci

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back