help pretty please?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tama_rachel

Reaction score
Okay, so the problem is that I keep on getting the same character on my V 4.5 over and over again. I've tried doing different things like play various games and eating different foods, but it still won't work. Any advice would be gratefully considered. THANKS! :(

Try raising a different kind of skill point.

Which character do you get repeatedly? If the character is a Universal character (Mametchi, Kuchipatchi, Gozarutchi, Mimitchi, Memetchi, Furawatchi) then you will need to take better care.

If the character is a normal character try playing different games- and pick a different teacher (press A or C when you FIRST meet the teacher with the [ ! ] mail). Mr. Turtlepedia raises humour, Ms. Flower raises gorgeousness and Mr. Canvas raises passion. The games Climb and Tug-o-war raise random skill points, Apple raises humour, Shapes raises gorgeousness and Manhole raises passion.

The character i keep on getting is horoyotchi. But how do you get Ms. Flower and Mr. Canvas come into the tamagotchi? Thanks for your help!

to answer your second (as the first was well answered), you have to press the A button (on the right) within 5 seconds. ms. flower teaches fashion, while mr. canvas teaches spitural.

:huh: hope i helped, cecib :huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back