Help! Screen off

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Inebria

Reaction score
Poco fa ho tirato fuori dalla tasca il mio Tamagotchi e l'ho trovato completamente spento e incapace di fare nulla ho dovuto resettarlo. Peccato aver avuto un maskutchi di 10 anni... tutto ad un tratto spento. La mia domanda è questa: è possibile che sia morto e io non me ne fossi accorto e lo schermo si sia poi spento da solo? O dovrebbe rimanere qualche animazione dopo la morte che ti faccia capire che è morto?

Google Translate:
A little while ago I took my Tamagotchi out of my pocket and found it completely turned off and unable to do anything I had to reset it. Too bad I had a 10 year old maskutchi ... all of a sudden off. My question is this: is it possible that he died and I didn't notice and the screen then turned off by itself? Or should there be some post-death animation that lets you know he's dead?

~~~~~~~~~~

I’m gonna assume it is a re-release Generation 1. When you say it was off do you mean the screen was not on? After the tama dies, yes there should be a post-death animation screen which remains on until you rehatch by buttons A+C. To me it sounds like your tama glitched somehow while in your pocket.

Latest posts

Back