HELP SPREAD THE WORD ABOUT TAMAGOTCHIS!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How did you find out about tamagotchis???

• School

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Friend

• Ad

• Saw in shop

• I've been collecting them as a kid.

• Tamatalk.com

• What??There r still tamagotchis?

• Other

• Prefer not to say

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

catclover

Reaction score
Seriously.Before we had this tamagotchi phase through our school, i had NEVER realised that tamagotchi's were makig their way through the world again.

I thought that they were from 1995/6 and had slowly died out.

I'm sori by posting that, but thats what i honestly thought.Even when i bought my own tamagotchi a month ago, it shocked my parents, too.

[SIZE=21pt]That's why we need to spread the word.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]And this is how you can do it.[/SIZE]

-Play with your tamagotchi while in a public place, lik the mall.

-Tell ur friends.

-Bring it with u to camp and show ppl there.

In other words, make a point of bringing ur tama with u wherever u go.

One glimpse of a tamagotchi may surprise some ppl at first, but if they've seen,say 3 ppl playing with theirs, they just might b inspired to give their young nephew or neice a tama for their birthday.

Can you see the logic?

I'm hoping this can inspire all at tamatalk to do the same.

If you've got any questions, just post, and HELP TO SPREAD THE WORD!!!!

I heard about it from school and now I have one of my own. My whole town knows now!

I found out about em thru TV, After I saw the V1 commercial I wanted one sooo Bad, I got one for my 10th Birthday, And I brought it to school, Now I have 2! (V2 and V3 boths V1s got lost)

school in my old class i was the first to get a tama, and then have the class got at least one cause they saw and liked mine

It was so long ago I forgoet! I got my first tamagotchi ( Version 1 ) when I was 7 so I dont realy know how I found out about it. I think I saw it on a camercial or I was looking at Toys "R" Us for a birthday presant and I saw them. One of the two. -ZTF

It seemed like all of my friends had a Tamagotchi, and I really wanted one. I finally found one and I got it for Christmas. Then I bought a V3 a few days ago.

:eek:tokitchi:

I found out about tamas in Grade 3 a few years ago. A lot of people in my class had V1 then. *dreams*

Oh, catclover, whenever I go to camp (with my class, with girl guides), I'm not allowed to bring my tama. If I did, it would get confiscated and I'd never get it back!

And I never play with my tama in the mall. I once misplaced my tama there. I went back to a store and found it. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back