Help? tama go question!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dorkfish04

Reaction score
I feel dumb for asking this but, I put batteries in my tama-go and I can't get it to turn on >_O

Is there a reset button on Tama-Gos...? If yes, then press it. (I've never actually played one before... but I'm totally gonna try to get one this weekend! ^.^ ;) Or perhaps, maybe, the batteries are dead already? (That happens to me sometimes, when I accidentally put the dead batteries back into the battery box, instead of in the used-up batteries box. It absolutely SUCKS!

i hit the reset button at least 20 times and it FINALLY started working. it bothers me that it took that long to kick in, though like you said it could be the batteries. i had just bought them from the dollar store, and them being cheap ones, it might have took a while for the juice to kick in lol

thank you!

and i hope you get one soon! they're lots of fun! i just started playing with it and i'm already glued to it. my music star is getting neglected right now and he's not happy about that haha.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back