Help the Noob!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Flames

Reaction score
[SIZE=8pt]hi im kinda new so please help!![/SIZE]

my tamagotchi v4 is an old timer and is a girl called Anya.

it is 33 years old, and i want a baby, but the matchmaker never comes!!!!

Why is this and when WILL it come??

Sincerely

Dark Flames

:rolleyes: :D :D

if your tmagotchi has turned an oldtimer, you will no longer be able to have a baby from the matchmaker. The only chance to get a baby now is to find someone with an oldtimer male and mate the two of them.

I'm sorry, when tamas turn into oldies, you missed the chance to get the matchmaker...

Welcome to Tama Tal Dark Flames! An old timer can't have the match matchmaker, you need a male old timer so they fall in love, use the Honey (love potion and she will soon have a baby! To question 2 the matchmaker won't come to an old timer.

Hope I help!

*Mimitchi_Rocks_Forever*

Welcome to Tama Talk! Since the matchmaker can't come for old timers, you'll have to find a boy tamagotchi who is also an old timer, and then either use the love potion (as Mimitchi_Rocks_Forever said) or have them fall in love.

-tulip- ^_^

When your tamagotchi evolves into an old timer, the matchmaker will stop visiting. You will have to connect with fellow oldies you know of (if you do), and then attempt marriage.

errm yes thank you that helps!! but i tried to fall in love with my friends mimitchi with the love potion but it didnt work!! does it have to be an old timer???

P.S in a unrelated subject, will Mimitchi_Rocks_Forever please be my friend and message me if u accept!! ty!! :angry:

i dont think u can stop it from becoming a oldtimer it happens to all tama,s wen they get old enough. the only way would be to find a mate before it becomes a oldtimer i guess.

Sorry but the only way 4 your tama 2 have a baby now is 2 mate with another oldie. This might be a hassle if you don't have another oldie or know someone who has 1.

tama*chic*101 :angry: :angry: :angry:

Hey there! Welcome to tamatalk!

Its most likely you rejected the matchmaker some times. Now that the tamagotchi has become an old timer, You can only have a baby and start a new generation by finding another old time (male) and connecting them. i recommend you use the love potion as it is easier.

Good luck!!

-Mango!*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back