HELP! urgent

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

oijijio2

Reaction score
is there a way to get your tama to leave the baby earlier than 2 days? I really need to know

I'm not sure.. Maybe you can set the clock or date forward? :blink:

there is i know!!!!!!!!!! ur tama has to be 6 i think and the next day when your tama turns 7 change the time to 11 59 then wait for one minute and u will u the adult awake

the adult will leave in a few minutes when the baby wakes up the new generation begins! :)

Thank so much. My tama turns 7 tonight to i will try it

At mid-night of the second day* the parent will wake up and turn on the lights, but the baby will remain sleeping in bed. The parent will just stand there for about 3 minutes, then jump up and disappear off the screen. (The lights will turn off again, automatically.) When the baby wakes up in the morning, s/he will be alone.

(* example: if your Tamagotchi character mated and had a baby at 10:30 AM Thursday, then the parent will leave the baby at midnight as Friday becomes Saturday.)

If you want the parent to leave early, after it's been with the baby 24 hours, set the time to 11:59 PM and wait one minute.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back