Help us, save me

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

crazy critter

Reaction score
*Breathe in and out* :lol: Hey wassup, peeps? :D

Well, where I live its holidays, right, and that means i go to my grandparents house (hols pro) but then there's a girl, name is not given (hols con), comes over everyday (my grandparents and her mum, and her mum are friends with my grandmum.). She is a mean, stuck-up, spoilt brat! Shes rude to her mum, rude to grandmum, rude to anyone who disagrees with her. She demands for me to sleep over, ok i like it. Shes only 9 and I'm 12! Can anyone give me some pointers to get back at her sometimes, please! Save me, shes rude!

cc :( :eek: :(

When you catch her being rude, just teller she's being rude. Then refuse to play with her as long as she continues being rude.

I would agree with binary if she is being rude tell her she is rude, do not play with her as long she continues to be rude and if she is bothering u wayyy to much tell u're parents :p

MT_11,

i agree with everyone else, you need to say to her "please dont speak to people like that, its rude," and if she doesnt stop have a chat and see what your grandparents think, if the situation get really outta hand you need to tell your parents, who will in turn tell hers and hopefully stop her being the way she is

Thanx a million, but theres just two things. one: Shes my friend (don't even ask.) and two, my grandmother swears and talks about her alot saying shes a horrible person, shes rotten, she never cares about her mum.

(by the way, her mum is the same one who had the tumour i spoke about in my good-bye topic last year! UPDATE: Kendall made it, she didn't pass away! Whooooooooooooo!)

cc

If nothing works tell her to back off. And that you are much older than her. Tell her that if she doesn't stop being rude, she'll be living in a house all alone when she's an adult and she wont have anyone to talk to

If that doesn't work... I don't know.

Tell her to knock it off. I have basically the same problem, only with an eight year old who acts like she owns the world.

When she becomes rude, and says something mean say something like:

"Sorry, but that was kinda mean"

then count in your head: 1

If she does it again say somthing like:

"That hurt my feelings a little..."

then count in your head: 2

Once you get up to 5 (she's been rude 5 times that day) You say:

"Bye, Bye"

She'll wonder why your leaving, and she may ask why your leaving (in a rude way) and you say:

"Your being rude, and if you cant respect the fact that I don't like you acting this way with me, then I'm leaving"

And leave, if she continues to be rude, why be her friend?

Yet I know it's hard not to be friends with someone you get in fights a lot with, so if you still wanna be friends, take a break from her, and come back, and try to get her good side to show up! :(

And if all that still carries on tell me what she says. I 'll think of some comebacks for u. Trust me. I annoy my parents so much with them. hehehe

Thanx a million, but theres just two things. one: Shes my friend (don't even ask.) and two, my grandmother swears and talks about her alot saying shes a horrible person, shes rotten, she never cares about her mum.
(by the way, her mum is the same one who had the tumour i spoke about in my good-bye topic last year! UPDATE: Kendall made it, she didn't pass away! Whooooooooooooo!)

cc
Friend? I think you need to know the definition of friend my dear because even callign her such a word makes me question your judgement. She's not a friend, heck you called her a brat yourself. She's toxic and there needs to be something done for a little priss such as herself.

I suggest giving her an ultamatium(sp?). She needs to change her ways and treat you like a normal friend. She needs acknowledge she is toxic to others with her behaviour and attitude and if she does not put fourth an effort to be such a better person then the friendship (and I use that term loosely) will be cut of completely, her parents will be notified of her acts as well as yours, and you will no longer play with such a ridiculous excuse of existance again.

You can tell I am strongly against being pushed over anymore by toxic individuals. They make me sick.

Just point it out when she decides to annoy you and say, "I really hate when you do that."

Vell...... Just Give Her Zee Silent Treatment Or Tell Her The Truth...If That Doesn't Work...

ESCAPE...ESCAPE Somewheres!

my friend is like that and shes 12. has her nana tie her shoes heck she cant even tie her shoes! she's a mean brat. my advice ignore her and run away!!!!!!!!!!

Thanx for even more tips. I like FireCracker's, Tama815, TigerLily013 and kittystar, can u make some comebacks. but the others aren't bad, either.
cc
Glad to help there critter :)

Keep your chin up high and stick up for yourself, Say "Hey, you dont own the world and Im NOT going to want to play with you if your going to be mean" But say it calmly or

she'll know she has made you angry.

//-lWeRide

[SIZE=21pt]Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh![/SIZE]

DRAT, AND DRAT AGAIN. ITS THE HOLIDAYS.....AGAIN. Again with the wretched 9yr old. KittyStar.............

COMEBACKS, PLEASE?! pretty please.

cc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back