Help - violent tomogachi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you. In response to your earlier post, yes, I am an adult with children. I have no reason to believe my son was lying. He loves both of their tamagotchi and cried his heart out. Whatever happened he certainly believe it.

I tried to e-mail Bandai, but the only contacts I could make were these types of sites, so I decided to ask people who knew tamagotchis - you all.

I appreciate all the responses - well, most of them. I didn't mind those who asked if my son was trying to get attention. That's reasonable. I don't believe he was - that's not his nature.

Since early on everyone indicated that whatever happened was not normal, I decided to let my kids keep their toys and see what happened. To date we've had no further incident. Tama have live and died. When one dies somebody is upset, but not like that day. My son takes great care of his. Most days he wears it on a lanyard around his neck. He's waiting for generation 3 which should happen any day. I still haven't figured out these toys, but like you all, my kids seem to know what's going on.

Any idea why when nothing is “apparently" wrong one of them dies? It makes me really sad when the kids have raised them for a couple weeks or more and then loses one.

And where do you go to get codes? I know I'm off topic, but I'm pretty tama-illiterate. THANKS!

wo thats sounds bad

was the tamagotchi a niga tamagotchi

if it was that could be bosible

i defintle don't want a niga tamagotchi

gem800

That makes me so sad to know a sweet tama killed another what caractors were they? Tell your son I'm sorry for his loss, here are some codes for V2.

Hair potion: ACBCABAC

Love potion: BCBACABA

Steak: BACBCACB

Whole Cake: ABBACBCC

Costume: CBAACABC

Grow to adult: ABCCAB

Get a Kinakomotchi: Play jump non-stop

Get a Mimitchi: Baby: Play jump 5 times

Kid: Play bump 5 times

Teenager: Play heading 5 times

Get a cookie: Date: October 14th

Time: 2:59pm

Wait 1 minute and check shop-150 p

Get a bowl of noodles: Date: May 14th

Wait 1 minute and check shop-100p

Get a large parfait: Date: your birthday

Time: 2:59

Wait 1 minute and check shop-550p

Get a yoghurt: Date: your birthday

Time: 10:00am

Holiday items: 1-Date: December 25th

Time: 2:59

Wait 1 minute and check shop for a turkey or cake-600p

2- Date: February 14th

Wait 1 minute and check shop for a choc heart-150p

Christmas present: Date: December 24th

Time: 10:29pm

Wait and Santa will appear and transform into a present (but there is no gift)

Dancing Christmas tree: Date: December 25th

Time: 1:59pm

Wait 1 minute and a dancing Christmas will appear

Dancing snowman: Date: December 25th

Time: 1:59pm

Wait 1 minute and a dancing snowman will appear

Flowers: Go into shop and without shocking him press: ACABBCA

Make slot wheel move slower: Give 6 timeouts and it will move slower until you go to bed

Earn double training points: When you praise it when it wants attention when it is mad, sad or angry it will raise 1 point. When it calls for attention when it isn’t mad, sad or angry, give it a timeout. You will gain 2 points

Get older faster: Play jump 4 times in a row then play bump 4 times in a row

Shop refill: Put the time to 2:59 or 6:59. Wait 1 minute

Gaining gifts: If you do not discipline it when it calls for it, it will gain 1 gift

Full training: Buy a PC and play with it 25 times

not all of them work but most do!

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you. In response to your earlier post, yes, I am an adult with children. I have no reason to believe my son was lying. He loves both of their tamagotchi and cried his heart out. Whatever happened he certainly believe it.
I tried to e-mail Bandai, but the only contacts I could make were these types of sites, so I decided to ask people who knew tamagotchis - you all.

I appreciate all the responses - well, most of them. I didn't mind those who asked if my son was trying to get attention. That's reasonable. I don't believe he was - that's not his nature.

Since early on everyone indicated that whatever happened was not normal, I decided to let my kids keep their toys and see what happened. To date we've had no further incident. Tama have live and died. When one dies somebody is upset, but not like that day. My son takes great care of his. Most days he wears it on a lanyard around his neck. He's waiting for generation 3 which should happen any day. I still haven't figured out these toys, but like you all, my kids seem to know what's going on.

Any idea why when nothing is “apparently" wrong one of them dies? It makes me really sad when the kids have raised them for a couple weeks or more and then loses one.

And where do you go to get codes? I know I'm off topic, but I'm pretty tama-illiterate. THANKS!
WOW! I think that that was just a glitch, or something, maybe your daughter's Tamagotchi had a sword and it just got mad or something. You might've gotten defective Tamagotchis...where'd you get them?

Good to see I'm not the only one on here over the age of 13. *nod*

Anyway, I've never heard of Tamas killing each other. That really is bizarre. But like someone mentioned, maybe it is just the wrath of the old timer. I think it just proves that for the V3 they need to provide anger management therapy.(hah)

Sorry I couldn't be more of help. Maybe write into Bandai and ask what they think about the situation.

Sorry, but I don't think you should punish your daughter. It's not like she ment to kill him. It was the tamas fault. Anyway, I don't know why that happened.

That is so wrong! Either your tamas are fake, glitched, or something have horribly gone wrong!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My tamas have connected over 100 times and they never killed each other... I think you should refund it or contact Bandai. I heard they'll give you free tamas if yours dose not work.

Tambaby: I think the daughter punished her Tama by resetting it; The mom writing here did not punish the real daughter.

I think whatever your son saw or thought he saw, it was not a tama killing another tama. That is what he believes, but I feel sure Tama toys are not programmed to kill each other.

Also, they do not die for no reason. If you check on their "happy hearts" and "hungry hearts" (first choice on the top row) you can see if they are in poor health. All hearts should be black. If a black smudge appears above the tama, it is sick and needs medicine. Medicine is the third second choice on the bottom row. (Your kids probably know this.) If you give medicine and they don't need it, they will shake their heads -no-.

Those are the three things that will cause a tama to die: Hungry, Not Happy, Sick.

But its still shocking that tamas are somewhat killing each other.

Yes, it would be very shocking! I really think that the boy did not understand whatever it was that he saw. I do beleive that his tama died. But I don't think the other one killed it.

hm.. heres what i have to say..

*no this tama is NOT fake, apparently. no tama replicas that look like it can connect as far as im concerened*

as for the sword and stuff, do you think that maybe it was something that looked like a sword?

i dunno...

as far as i can say, this tamagotchi is NOT glitched [although that is the easist way to explain it.. :chohimetchi: i dont believe in glitches like this.]

i dont think that there is a problem for BOTH tamas must be glitched for a transaction to work properly [if one is glitched in the connection are]

and its safer to reset the BOYS tama instead of the girls.

also, there cant be a problem because if one isnt working in an ir transaction it is always the present RECIEVER. [where one fails and one works, ever had it happen?]

but my suggestion is to live with it..

next time.. ask the boy to immeatadly ask you to watch if the same thing is happening.

then you have more evidence.

*but: games DO NOT appear on ANY memory of the tama as far as i have seen except the happy hearts and the friends list. so, your tama dosnt really remember. presents [the food ones] do not effect the happy hearts. so why this tama is seeking revenge i do not know.

:marumimitchi: but, it is an interesting case. i will investigate.

Well, I got mine at Target, and mine never did that... or the fact mine never loses, oh well. Are you sure it's Bandai?

oh yeah and not happy is not a reason 4 it to die. common sense... is it possible for something to die when not happy?!??!

i highly dought that a tama killed another.

think, would bandai really make a tama MENT FOR KIDS/TEENS

so they could kill each other with swords?

i dont think so.

I also think your son &/or daughter made it up or got confuse(tug a war game)

He could have killed it purposly/non-purposly and just made up a the story so it looked like he didnt kill it.(MANY CHILDREN DO THIS!)

And he could have gotten his sister to believe that or she didnt even know.

I mean, they both could've made it up.

I highly doubt it was a fake or a glitch, I've never heard of a Tamagotchi having a glitch, people usually just misunderstand something and think it's a glitch.

Hope this explained a lot

Are you just lying?Because ihave every version of tamagotchi like even when they first came out and i connect tham all the time like nonstop!And i have had tamagotchi's who hate each other alot and always give each other bad presents and never get more than 2 hearts And tamagotchis are for kids and dont promote that kind of violence otherwise they wouldnt be in for 8 and up.If you are not lying you might want to contact Ban-Dai about it and tell them what happened.

Are you serious!!! This is definetly not normal! That the tama is a fake (when I say fake I mean like a copycat not replica). Tamas don't murder each other!!!!! The worst thing that should ever happen when a tama loses is the loser drops a happy heart! Of coarse it could have just been something that looks like a sword but I have never seen anything like this. Was it a Tamagotchi Connection or what I call a copygotchi? This is probably not a glitch because glitches are usually just like a weirded out pixel animation or a tama ageing weirdly so this is definetly not a simple glitch. If I were you I would maybe make sure that the tamagotchi's are authentic, try reseting the tamas and maybe ask Bandai about it. This is actually really interesting I'll do some more research on this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back