HELP... What's this?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mikey1

Reaction score
There's a little character that looks like a little white duck rocking back and forth in the top half of the screen. Black background up there with white dots - like stars at night. What the heck is that? I'm new to this Tama stuff and have never seen this. My Tama just had a baby and they are both on the lower half of the screen while this is going on. It's like the "toy" or whatever it is is floating above the Tama and baby. Could they be dreaming? (But they seem to be awake.) Anybody know what that was.... Thanks! :huh:

Last edited by a moderator:
no no no. it's true, the same thing happened to me this very day. the white thingy looks a bit like at snowman or something. i don't know if its because its a new month today. does anyone know what it really means? :huh:

Yes.. it's just like that! A white figure.... sitting/floating/hangin' out above the mama and baby - and the mama and baby are still quite alive and happy and healthy!

Maybe it IS because it's the first of the month. Not sure? Does anyone else know about this? Anyone else seen anything like this.

Thanks for the reply! :rolleyes:

A duck? are you sure is it one of the things you can select? i am really not atall sure........... sorry !.... :rolleyes:

It should be a doll or a action figure if it is asleep. But otherwise... WAIT! Your tamagotchi is a adult. Adults don't sleep with toys anymore. But if it's a special day today then that happens as a special animation...

Yea, today mine had pretty much the same thing. The thing in the top left corner is a snowman. (asuming its the same animation as the one on my tama) and it's snowing.

It should be a doll or a action figure if it is asleep. But otherwise... WAIT! Your tamagotchi is a adult. Adults don't sleep with toys anymore. But if it's a special day today then that happens as a special animation...
Do you mean a teddy bear by any chance ??? if so girls will go to sleep with one if they have been playing with it recently. Boys are the same except an action figur will appear. For those who don,t know ( I know most of you will but a quick tip for Newbies! ) thwy both cost 1400 points in the shop. On some version 2s in the items list it might sayy bear OR doll it depends. A boys will say action figure or something like * figure* again very commnly on some version 2s

:rolleyes: :p :ph34r: :ph34r: :)

YES! That's EXACTLY what it looks like - a snowman in the snow!

What's it doing there? How come it's way up on top - above the mama and baby? Do you know how/why it came? It's very cute.

Thanks for the identification - it was driving me crazy not knowing. LOL

:rolleyes:

No it is just there because you have being playing with it recently

It doesn't have to do with the first of the month. My tama has the date off because it's debugged so it thinks it's Feb 15th and I got the animation. I think it has to do with the month of febuary. It's lik Tamas going to the beach: it's a cute little animation you can watch untill you need to push a button or after a few minutes it stops itself.

IT IS SNOW!!!! AND A SNOWMAN!!!! it happens most everyday, at least in february... part of the program, just like a b-day cake on your b-day, and santa on hristmas. it's just one of those things that the tama does

I figured it as soon as I saw it-- i'ts a snow man, meaning 6 more weeks of winter, because the tama is celebrating Groundhog Day.

Also, this tamagotchi-- connection V.2-- is programmed for U.S. holidays.

p.s.-- I am a proud Canadian! :furawatchi:

I knew it was a snowman when I first saw it too--and it does mean 6 more weeks of winter for the tama--not for Canadians, which I live in Canada. Poor tama!

P.S. Ananisa, where in Canada do you live? I live in the province Ontario!

I knew it was a snowman when I first saw it too--and it does mean 6 more weeks of winter for the tama--not for Canadians, which I live in Canada. Poor tama!
P.S. Ananisa, where in Canada do you live? I live in the province Ontario!
well, yeah, you might just get those six more weeks of winter...

it only works for adults [and baby w/ adult]

yes: it is a snowman if your tamagotchi is anadult they do sleep with toys still (mine do, i think) and in february if your tamagotchiis an adult a snowman will appear pretty much everyday!

i am on neopets also, i'm new to tamagochis and would like some help. yes i can use a friend because i don't have any on this board. :huh: :huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back