help wit your tamagotchi v4

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

alahni1

Reaction score
Hi I'm Alahni and I own all the tamagothchi's made! :)

Travel?=Buy a ticket and use it.Go to tamatown and get your souvenir. It is special if u have a baby wit u!

Jobs?Play certain games and get lots of skill points to get the job u want! U will have another chance!

:D

Last edited by a moderator:
thank you for providing us with these tips, but this should not be in "help for new tamagotchi pet owners". This should be in "tamagotchi tips and tricks".

*Guide notified*

~dragadon

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey how do you acctully get to use the telephone??????????? That u get with a shop code. I added the 8 digit number and now it just says beep beep beep beep beeep beep beep!!!! Thnx for the help!!

It is an adult with 1 baby

Hey how do you acctully get to use the telephone??????????? That u get with a shop code. I added the 8 digit number and now it just says beep beep beep beep beeep beep beep!!!! Thnx for the help!!

It is an adult with 1 baby
Instead of posting a question like this in a Tips & Tricks topic why not start your own new topic in the Help for New Tamagotchi Pet Owners forum?

That is the best place to start and lots of members will see it and may be able to help you out :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back