Help with a v4.5 and a v1

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Simonna

Reaction score
Hello everybody, I'm writing you because I'm having a few problem with my v 4.5. I loved my tamagotchi v1 , and so I thought to get another one, and I got a 4.5. I wanted to connect them, but I can't. They're both adult now. So, this is my question, Why they cant connect? Maybe they just cant... :( Anyway I wanted to be sure, In case I'll just get another 4.5...!! :D

Aha! I tried to connect my v4 to a v1 and it wouldnt! Why?

Because v1 is a early version, and the v1 may not recognise the tamagotchi v4.5. It is a old version and knows NOTHING ABOUT 4.5. Hope this helped! :D

Make sure when connecting to each other, on the version 4.5 you need to have selected others.

If you dont then it wont work, and if you have already done that then one of your tama's may be fake, but i dont think it should be.

Also check wether the battery signal isn't showing up, because sometimes that happens!

On the connecting menu, click "Others" and then they will connect. But That is just what I know. But maybe like cool tama ryan said, they might not recognize each other.

(Tip: make sure that you are not connecting where the IR sensor is facing the sun. It WILL NOT work if it is facing the sun, so maybe that can be the problem)

Hope I Helped:]

~QuinnK

Thanks for the reply!!!

Well.. my tamas are not fake, i'm sure about it... and I did selected "others" on the v4.5.. but still... they won't connect... well.. maybe v1 is just too old to be connected with 4.5.... so, will my tama 4.5 connect with a v4 if I'd buy one? or I have to get another 4.5? I'm saying this cause here in italy they dont sell v 4.5... and I have to order it from the internet... :)

Maybe it's because they are totally different versions. And I'm sorry that you can't connect them! It totally isn't worth trying to do it over and over again! :) :)

actually, once my v4 didn't connect with my v3. After a little while it started working again. So don't worry, I'm pretty sure they would connect again after a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back