Help With an Item

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

fiasafia#1

Reaction score
I was wondering what goes with the makeup..... and also how to get RID of an item. :)

in order to use the makeup, you need to be an adult, and then you to have a mirror. Hope I helped. And I am not so sure about deleting an item, you have to be more specific on what the item is.

Again, hope I helped.

I was wondering what goes with the makeup..... and also how to get RID of an item. :D
The makeup can only be used properly by having a mirror in your inventory. :) You can find this item in the SHOP, it appears occasionally.

To get rid of an item, you need to 'trash' it. Just simply go to your "Friend's Booklet" and select the section called: "Present." :D You will have two choices now: "Food" or "Item." This is where you will need to choose what kind of item you want to be deleted. Once chosen- you will be placed at the item's list. You can scroll through all of the items you own to choose a specific item. :) Press the "B" button once you are at the item you want to 'trash'. You will be asked if you want to 'wrap' it into a present. Obviously you don't, so press the "A" button this time. Now you will be asked if you are want to 'trash' the item. Confirm your answer by pressing the "B" button and the "B" button again once you are at the "Sure?" with your selection. At that moment your item that was selected will be deleted! :furawatchi:

//Tama-Love

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back