Help with Bump (V2)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MintyDreams7

Reaction score
On V2 there's a game called "Bump" and I can't seem to ever win at it.

Even if I manage to make the bar completely full, I still lose. I have won like maybe three times in the past, but one of those times I won when the bar was empty!

I've heard people say that it depends on what weight your Tamagotchi is... but I still lose, no matter if he's minimum weight or 99 pounds. =\

Is there something to this game that I'm not getting?

Hmm Idk You Have To Press The Middle Button ( :p And NOTHING ELSE!!!! Keep pressing the middle button and try to get the bar almost full or as much as you can

If Its Lower Than [-------- ] There's A Good Chance You'll Loose

If It's This Or Higher [--------- ] There's A Good Chance You'll Win

Also Are Your Happy And Hungry Hearts Filled?????????????? Make Sure They Are!

Hmm Idk You Have To Press The Middle Button ( :p And NOTHING ELSE!!!! Keep pressing the middle button and try to get the bar almost full or as much as you can
If Its Lower Than [-------- ] There's A Good Chance You'll Loose

If It's This Or Higher [--------- ] There's A Good Chance You'll Win

Also Are Your Happy And Hungry Hearts Filled?????????????? Make Sure They Are!
Like I said before, it doesn't seem to matter how full the bar is. I've gotten it completely full and still lost...and I've had it completely empty and won. =/

but I lose 99% of the time.

I don't see what the happiness and hungryness hearts have anything to do with it. Explain?

Thinking back, I don't think anyone ever really figured out the answer to this question :)

The strength bar seemed to make some difference, but like you noticed, not always.

The same applies to weight. The heavier weight your tama was seemed to help it win - but not always.

Since the idea of playing the games was to fill happy hearts (and lose weight), it seems pointless for BanDai to program something into the V2 game that required the tama to have full Happy hearts to win :eek:

I suppose it is just one of those little mysteries :)

So, no, I don't think you're missing a special trick to win the game :)

Thinking back, I don't think anyone ever really figured out the answer to this question :)
The strength bar seemed to make some difference, but like you noticed, not always.

The same applies to weight.  The heavier weight your tama was seemed to help it win - but not always.

Since the idea of playing the games was to fill happy hearts (and lose weight), it seems pointless for BanDai to program something into the V2 game that required the tama to have full Happy hearts to win  :eek:

I suppose it is just one of those little mysteries :)

So, no, I don't think you're missing a special trick to win the game :)
Ah, thank you for the informative reply. ^^

I was thinking the same thing, I'm only playing the games to make my Tam happy and to lose weight, so playing a game where your Tamagotchi has to be heavy or full on hearts to win...doesn't seem productive. XD;

Okay, I was really starting to think I was missing something, or was just playing the game wrong or something, because I've never seen anyone mention it before. =O

Last edited by a moderator:
Like I said before, it doesn't seem to matter how full the bar is. I've gotten it completely full and still lost...and I've had it completely empty and won. =/
but I lose 99% of the time.

I don't see what the happiness and hungryness hearts have anything to do with it. Explain?
Tamagotchis Concentrate On Certain Things......For Example If My Tama Has 3 happy Filled and 2 hungry filled...It'll want to be fed more than winning A game....If its happy +

Hungry Hearts Are Filled, It Has Nothing More To Worry About

Tamagotchis Concentrate On Certain Things......For Example If My Tama Has 3 happy Filled and 2 hungry filled...It'll want to be fed more than winning A game....If its happy +Hungry Hearts Are Filled, It Has Nothing More To Worry About
No, that doesn't seem right to me.

I don't think that a Tamagotchi pays any attention to its heart needs while playing any game. Afterall, the Tamagotchis have limited memory and programming.

That is the first time I've ever seen anyone mention that, too.

Character, weight, and bar are all factors. Nikatchi, which is a bad care character, happens to have one of the best strength. Bad care characters seem to get the best results. It also seems to be easier with a debugged tama. This game is easier on V3 for some strange reason.

No, that doesn't seem right to me.
I don't think that a Tamagotchi pays any attention to its heart needs while playing any game. Afterall, the Tamagotchis have limited memory and programming.

That is the first time I've ever seen anyone mention that, too.
=\ Just Trying to help I Had 6 v2s for more than 4-5 Years I Think I Know What I'm Talking About N E Wayz....Hmmm Idk

I'n bump. it dosen't matter about it's weight. You have a 50-50 chance of winning. Maybe you're just unlucky. xD
Yikes, I am very unlucky, then. XD

*plays 10 games*

1 - lose

2 - lose

3 - lose

4 - lose

5 - lose

6 - lose

7 - lose

8 - lose

9 - win! (lose at round 2)

10 - lose

T_T What a useless game. XD;

No, weight does matter. A lot. A demonstration with a character that I can't remember.

50 lbs: Lose at about round three

99 lbs: Lose at round nine or not at all.

That's what used to happen.

Also, Bump uses a lot of skill. Play it a lot and the future evolutions will be better.

there was a trick that i found a long time ago. and it works!

you keep pressing the b button starting from when the tamas walk onto the screen, till when one falls down. it works for me so it will probably will work for you!

there was a trick that i found a long time ago. and it works!
you keep pressing the b button starting from when the tamas walk onto the screen, till when one falls down. it works for me so it will probably will work for you!
I just tried that, it didn't work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back