HELP WITH CELL PHONE (v4)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

meiakitty

Reaction score
Hi there helpers,

I obtained the cell phone by entering the codes to the shopkeeper, but after using it to call the teacher and my tama's parent, it disappeared from my items list :eek: ! Is it supposed to do that? How do I get it back? Can I get it back?

Thanks in advance for all the help you can give me on this topic :lol:

If the cell phone is gone, you have perhaps tried to wrap it up and clicked ''trash'' instead? Or you gave it away?

I never got a cell phone. The code went directly to cd. =/

Should I enter in the code again?

I didn't trash it or gave it away...I don't know what happened, it's strange! If input all the codes again, will I be able to get it?

i think u should be able to get it after inputting the code, but u might have to pay for it. other secret code items can be obtained by buying for V2 and V3 ... so i guess it should be the same :mametchi: if that doesn't work, it might be a glitch or something cuz it should be able to be used continuously

Hey guys well listen to this if you and a friend have a cell phone then if you go to visit you might see one of your tamagotchis call the other it is like really really cool

i love it i might be getting another one for christmas

If you go onto the next genaration you lose all the "code items" as far as I know!

-Chocola :furawatchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back