Help with codes

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tama_Girly_Girl_12

Reaction score
I typed in my last code the full birthday cake one. And i did not hear the noise at the end. And it is not in my inventory. is it supposed to be in the inventory? and once you type in the last code does it guarantee that your tama will go to the next generation? It would be a huge help if you could awnser my questions!

Did you check your Treat inventory? That's where it should be.

(P.S. Maybe you should've posted this in the Tamagotchi Codes section? I'm just trying to help, I can see you're new...)

Oh...OH!! I know what you did!!! If you got the RARE! costume, that was what you got as a substitute instead of the cake! It's weird, I know. Type in the cake code again. If it doesn't have the bleepy sound at the end and it lists how many points YOU have and how many points the cake costs, you have to buy it yourself!

there is no ufo just honey stuffed toy costume steak cake and hair jel

UM.. I SEE EVERYONES ASKING QUESTION AND KNOW ONE ANSWERING BUT LOL how do you use the items i used the codes and got the stuff but how do you use them??

please tell me

thank you for you time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back