Help with fortunes and clones!?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

applegurl

Reaction score
What does each fortune mean? (Like 3 stars on health or points) And can you use the clone more than once, because I don'y want to use it once, then have it be gone... thanks, -applegurl-

What does each fortune mean? (Like 3 stars on health or points) And can you use the clone more than once, because I don'y want to use it once, then have it be gone... thanks, -applegurl-
Well................

here is the fortune meanings:

points bag-this affects the robber or the king coming. if you get 1 star here it means that it is most likely that th robber will come and steal points. if there is 2 or 3 stars then it is most likely that the king will come.

heart-this affects how well your tama will get along with other tamas you connect with.

little guy- this affects your tama`s health.

hope I helped :D :p

:D kutchipatchi_tama :D

sorry I forgot to tell you about the clones. yes you can use it over and over again.

Well................
here is the fortune meanings:

points bag-this affects the robber or the king coming. if you get 1 star here it means that it is most likely that th robber will come and steal points. if there is 2 or 3 stars then it is most likely that the king will come.

heart-this affects how well your tama will get along with other tamas you connect with.

little guy- this affects your tama`s health.

hope I helped :wacko: :huh:

:) kutchipatchi_tama :rolleyes:
you certainly helped me i didn't have a clue what they meant!

Yes you can use the clone twice. And might I add if you have 3 stars in the points section you get 500GP when you win a game instead of the usual 400!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back