Help with girls :P

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

yoshi999

Reaction score
Me and my girlfriend are planning to get together :D ....

I know some things about girls like how they want their boyfriend to pay attention to them......

Anyways I want to see what kinds of things girls like so that we love each other more XD.....

I can tell that she likes me and like all the other eighth graders are impressed and stuff but thanks for the advice if you help

Hi yoshi99,

Wanting to impress a girl, huh? Women are complex creatures, each of them indivual and unique. Women have their own opinions and pleasures, and each one of them wants something different from their man. For example...

Jamee is going out with Kevin. Jamee really likes going to the movies for dates, and dispises sports. Kevin asks her to go to the football game with him. She doesn't really want to, but she goes anyways.

or....

Katelyn is dating Gavin. She is SO excited! Her first real boyfriend! But when he arrives at her door with flowers, she decides not to like him anymore.

In these two situations, the girls are different.

Jamee didn't tell Kevin that she hated going to watch sports, but instead of arguing she went with her boyfriend. Some girls will do this, just to get some closeness to her man.

What about Katelyn though? What did Gavin do wrong!?

Some girls aren't into the whole ''mushy gushy'' stuff, but their boyfriend might be. It really all depends on the girl.

The only advice I can give you is to find out more about her, what she likes, and what she doesn't. You can probably figure it out from there.

-Does she enjoy kissing?

-Does she enjoy holding hands?

-Is she indepenedant and likes to pay for herself?

-Does she like the things you like?

and things like that. Once you know more about her and her unique self, you two will have a fantastic time together!

I agree with TG_D on this. All girls are different.

Ask her where she likes to go, what she likes to eat, maybe do a litle of research via her friends. Just don't do anything over the top for the first date. You don't want to freak her out by going somewhere really nice and expensive.

I'd say go somewhere fun and not cheesy but make sure it's in within range. Go somewhere like IHOP, a pancake house, Sonic [if you have those] or a movie. Offer to pay the check but if she does insist, put up a little fight and then just give in. You want to be open to pay for her because she's worth it but if she's a person like me who wants to pay for it, let her know you want to pay but eventualy give- or take in the case- what she wants.

Keep it casual and don't think you have to kiss her or hold hands on the first date.

Good luck. :]

As a chick XD im tellin ya be yourself. i never had a dudefriend so im like okay with it j2lyk.

see ya peepz

TC1200

As an eighth grader myself, i would like it if they boy and i had a nice conversation, stayed close to me, and just let me know that he liked me, and that i was the most important thing in their life for that moment.

*BaBi*

For her to love you more, just act the way you normally do. All girls are different. Some girls like boys that are players, some girls like funny guys, some girls like emo guys, some girls like smart dudes. Apparently, your girlfriend likes the kind of guy you are.

Just be yourself, really! :(

tamasweet2

P.S, Oh yeah, a popular girl can be deep..

Simply get to know her, I, nor anyone else here, can tell you what she likes, because we 'women' are difficult things.

Get to know her and make her feel important, :(

[SIZE=8pt]alot of girls (at least where I live) like to cuddle. I know I do! but, don't do anything to creep her out... like don't all of a sudden make a move that may make her feel uncomfortable, I would wait for her to scoot closer.[/SIZE]

Girls are complex peoples!!! You never know what they like.....

Some girls want a.....

1. sensitive man who understands her needs *ROFL I sound so scientifical!!!*

2. bad boy who's not afraid to bend the rules...think out of the box *Oh God...this is fun*

3. hot, funny, guy who cracks jokes, makes her laugh

4. hot, smart.....DEFINATLY NOT A NERD!!!!!!!!!

Well that's all I can think of!!!!

Hope it helps!!!!

~Ruby~

Me and my girlfriend are planning to get together ^_^ ....I know some things about girls like how they want their boyfriend to pay attention to them......

Anyways I want to see what kinds of things girls like so that we love each other more XD.....

I can tell that she likes me and like all the other eighth graders are impressed and stuff but thanks for the advice if you help
OK well since she already is your girlfriend I think I can help. I ain't dating yet and I'm only in 7th grade.

1. Be nice. Act yourself, dress neatly. NOT. NERDY. (Unless that's how you normally dress)

2. Bring her a bag of candy, or a Rose to show you like her.

3. Don't try to move your realtionship to fast.

4. Be polite. Don't burp or be a little nasty unless you normally are.

5. Show her you like her. Movies, Park, anything romantic.

Not having any BF expirience that is all I can say. 'Cept there is a boy on my bus who I think likes' me, he is a 8th grader like you. Today he finally gutted up and sat next to me. Usually sits behind me ._.

I say you should get to know her a bit more. When you guys are together, ask her about the things she likes. Compare your personalities. See if this girl is the right girl to be with at this time.

Like tgd said, all girls are different. If the girl likes watching movies, take her to a movie if you're going on a date. If she is a romantic person, treat her to a candlelight dinner (homemade if you can't go to a restaraunt). But it all depends.

And that's exactly why you need to get to know her a bit more. Don't be afraid to ask her questions. That's all a part of dating and life. Once you know what she likes and what she doesn't like, you'll be able to establish a nice relationship with her.

Heres A Few:

1. Don't Say Anything Sexual Or Disturbing! Theres This Guy In My Class Who Likes Me

And Keeps Saying He Had ^-"Something" With A Leoplurodon, Im A Girl And I Find That Disturbing.Also Don't Swear

2.Bring Her A Present, Presents Are Nice But Not Everytime You See Her

3. Listen To Her

4.Don't Be A Slob (Eating Slobbly, Dressing Slobbly, Acting Slobbly)

5. Don't Show Off

Thats It I Thinkers =l

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back