help with maple story

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

masketchigirl

Reaction score
well i go on maplestorey yeah and i am a level 5 i want to be a mgican and i want one of them dolls pets things from victoria island plz help if u no what im on about.

p.s help would be aprecciated

p.s.s if u dont have maple story u should get it it rocks :)

Don't rush people- other wise they wont answer. Simple as.

a) I used to have maplestory, but I quit. (lvl 34)

:p What do you want, I don't under stand what you just asked.

c) You need to do Mia's quest in order to finish and stuff. Other wise go to south perry and keep walking to the right. Talk to the guy on the ship to go to vic. island- but once your there you cant get back. Oh, and go to Ellinia to be a magician.

-Ðw

Don't rush people- other wise they wont answer. Simple as.
a) I used to have maplestory, but I quit. (lvl 34)

:huh: What do you want, I don't under stand what you just asked.

c) You need to do Mia's quest in order to finish and stuff. Other wise go to south perry and keep walking to the right. Talk to the guy on the ship to go to vic. island- but once your there you cant get back. Oh, and go to Ellinia to be a magician.

-Ðw
ok thanks yah and i want one of them pets that are dolls if u go park then u will c a petseller i dont no how to buy one

and i am now lvl 7

Last edited by a moderator:
Ah hah! Just keep training.

I used to play (Level 102)

You want a pet it costs money.

Last edited by a moderator:
to get a pet u need nexon cash (NX). u actually need to pay real money to get it. the easiest way (and safer) wayto get NX is just by goin to target or 7-11 (there r many more places just to let u know), and buying a nexon game card. $10 gets u 10k,$25 dollars gets u 25k, etc.

u should wait until ur a higher lvl to get a pet. u need to be lvl 8 to become a mage, and go to ellinia to the very top and talk to grendel the really old.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back