Help with Music Star: Teen Stage

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

NyanNyan

Reaction score
Okay currently I'm on the teen stage and my little man has roughly 800 points in each talent now when I sent him away to school and press the middle button the little game pops up. I press the buttons for when the notes appear for each band member but I keep getting the fail sound and the band members are disappointed. What am I doing wrong? How IS the game played then? Is this how it's gonna be like in his adult stage as well?

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, it actually sounds like your playing the game right.

Each time a note appears above the little Tama's head you must hit the note before it disappears, and in the order that they appear (a.k.a. if it goes the 2nd Tama, the first, and the third, then it's B A C)

The only thing that I can think of you may be doing wrong, is that maybe your missing to many notes or hitting them at the wrong time. I hope this helps at least a little. Good Luck

~Kikitchi~Kitty

When you are an adult a different game is played. The game is that your band members all line up and an arrow is above yours and there are 3 blocks that pass by. The one on top is for the A button. The one in the middle is for the B button and the one on the bottom is for the C button. :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back