Help with my Angelgotchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ologoff

TamaTalk Supporter
TamaTalk Angelgotchi
Reaction score
Hi all, first post for me on the forum :)

Years ago i've bought 2 tamagotchi, a jap P2 (100% genuine) and a jap angelgotchi.

So, I've recently seen some angelgotchi screens and mine seems that has different icons... I remember that it comes with blister (has been trashed away) and a japanese sticker on the back, that I've removed.

Can you help me with this tama please?

PS: sorry for my bad english :)

1z2ez9s.jpg

10shv6c.jpg

33as6bq.jpg

ma8igk.jpg

10ihulf.jpg

Don't worry, your angelgotchi is genuine. There simply are a few editions of the angelgotchi that have different icons (I'm pretty sure it's mostly an USvsJP difference?)

It's probably a regional difference, but these aren't icons that appear on either the American or Japanese release. For an example, the toilet icon on the American release is a roll of toilet paper while the Japanese edition is a butt with wings.

EDIT: You have an earlier release of the Angelgotchi! For whatever reason, the first editions of the Angelgotchis had different icons then the later releases. These are the icons on the more recent edition and the ones on your's. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
It's probably a regional difference, but these aren't icons that appear on either the American or Japanese release. For an example, the toilet icon on the American release is a roll of toilet paper while the Japanese edition is a butt with wings.

EDIT: You have an earlier release of the Angelgotchi! For whatever reason, the first editions of the Angelgotchis had different icons then the later releases. These are the icons on the more recent edition and the ones on your's. :)
Ah, to correct you I believe it was actually the other way around. The angelic icons (butt with wings) were actually printed first, and later was changed to the more general one so it would (don't quote me on this actually, it's been a while :mellow: ) be a bit more appropriate to kids.

Last edited by a moderator:

I've been trying to find the answer to this for a couple of days, ever since I saw someone refering to two Angelgotch's as 'regular' and 'ar*e with wings version'. I had no idea what he meant by that! Thanks for this bit of info! ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back