Help with my family.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nix666

Reaction score
Ok, In my family, I have two sisters and a brother. One sister has a son and the other has a son and a daughter. My brother is 18 anbd when he goes out, my mum and dad just worry about him, I try and talk to them and they're like, "Wait 'till your brother gets back!"

I feel like my parents care more about my siblings and nephews/neice more than me. When my sisters hit me and I hit them back, I get in trouble.

To make things worse, my best friend moved and I feel like I can't do anything now. I only sit at my computer or PS2. I'm thinking of self harming. What should I do?

Ok, In my family, I have two sisters and a brother. One sister has a son and the other has a son and a daughter. My brother is 18 anbd when he goes out, my mum and dad just worry about him, I try and talk to them and they're like, "Wait 'till your brother gets back!"I feel like my parents care more about my siblings and nephews/neice more than me. When my sisters hit me and I hit them back, I get in trouble.

To make things worse, my best friend moved and I feel like I can't do anything now. I only sit at my computer or PS2. I'm thinking of self harming. What should I do?
no stop :D dont do it think about it you harm ur self then ur best freind gets the mesage then she will feel the same way ur mom dad sisters brother and other family and frreind will all feel sad just try telling ur parents how u feel they will worry and try to be more conciterite to ur feeling and so will ur siblings :D dont harm ur self if those thougts or actions run through ur mind think about the good thing in life i mean if they did not care about u then they would not have ever took u in and raise u they would of left u a long time ago so dont worry if you want more advice from me just pm me i am on tt every day asnd if you ever fell freind less go ontama talk and jion the chat room and make new frenids and so more posts and if u have a tamagotchi play with it and mabey even talk with it no one hears u more than ur tama :D hope i helped :p

Calm down, have a rest, call a friend. If someone hits you, don't hit them back, tell someone. If your parents don't listen tell the person who hit you it is wrong and that you don't aprecieate it. If you are the one who started the fight tell them you're sorry. If they did, just ignore them. And we all know self harm is wrong. Why are you parents worried about your brother? It's natural for someone to be worried about someone else, but they may be worried about something beyond their control. Your brother is an adult.

Calm down, have a rest, call a friend. If someone hits you, don't hit them back, tell someone. If your parents don't listen tell the person who hit you it is wrong and that you don't aprecieate it. If you are the one who started the fight tell them you're sorry. If they did, just ignore them. And we all know self harm is wrong. Why are you parents worried about your brother? It's natural for someone to be worried about someone else, but they may be worried about something beyond their control. Your brother is an adult.
Agreed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back