Help With my new V5

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tama_ice

Reaction score
Okay so here's the deal. I just got a V5 (Flower Party but it doesn't matter) a few hours ago. My family needs money and I'm not very good at the tv game and I don't get the Tea Time game at ALL. Also, does anyone know if there are codes like there are for V4 and V3? As in shop codes, like the love potion one? Sorry I'm so clueless :huh: . Can anyone help me...?

In the Tamagotchi Tips and tricks, there's a topic somewhere that binary posted. The topic has codes to get money. Also, there is a different topic for getting all the items.

Oh, and there's no shop codes. Just passwords.

Have fun,

nicki9

tv surfing: the eldest child is watching tv and a picture of a character is shown on the upper right. the tv shows pictures of characters and you have to press A or B when they show the picture of the character on the upper right, but the pictures will go by faster and faster each time.

tea time: the eldest child is standing behind a tea table with a tea cup on the left side and a tea cup on the right side. sometimes the tea cups will be upside down or on the side sometimes the tea cups will be upright. if a tea cup is on the left side and it is upright you press A and if a teacup is on the right side and its upright you press B. if neither cups are upright ignore it and if both cups are upright press A and B at the same time.

v4 shop codes:here.

v3 shop codes:here.

Last edited by a moderator:
shoe pairs is an easy game to play you get a shoe and when the pair for that shoe is in the middle press the middle butten. :D

zrachel, She can't play Shoe Pairs yet because she is probably on the 1st Generation. :wacko:

You can only play Shoe Pairs on Gen 2 and up. :ph34r:

Hope I helped :blink:

:p ~Tammie~ :mellow:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back