Help with tama animations

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mary K

Reaction score
Hello,

I was trying to put together a list of all the things that the various tama characters did when they are "waiting around." For example, the Gozarutchi (nija guy) watches TV. Some of them brush their teeth, others take baths. The Mimitchi wears a back back (which is cute!) Have you seen your tama doing these "random animations", what was the tatm and what was the action?

I'm putting togetehr a list, mostly cos I want to know, but I will share the findings with anyone interested! :lol:

Mary K

My Furawatchi has: Had a bath, walked around with a back pack, come up close on the screen then got smaller again then got bigger, sung, and I can't think what else.

My Ringotchi has also had a bath and has fallen flat on it's face, gotten up again then fallen again.

I'll post any others when they happen or I remember lol =)

My Pyonchitchi brushed teeth

My Young Mimitchi took a bath

My Ichigotchi took a bath

My Kabutchi came close to the screen

My Kabutchi carried a backpack

Thats all i remember... B)

my marumimitchi took a bath, brushed its teeth *it does that every day* and some stuff i cant remmember

Thanks!! And if anyone else has any info to add, I'd really appreciate it!!

As promised, here is a link to my home page that contains the chart I am making. Go here and click on "Tamagotchi territory" and it will be in there under "useful stuff".

My Webpage

Chunks of my tamagotchi site I got from other sites, but I linked to the original creators where I did that. But I also added some stuff of my own.

I hope you like it

Mary K

Takes baths, Brushes teeth, walks to screen Sings

That was a mamitchi that i rote above

furawatchi brushes teeth, bathes, walkes to screen and waves, sings, wears backpack

On my v1 it watches fireworks and goes to the beach on all charaters and on toddlers and teenagers on my v2 it sings and dances on adults and a backpack with adults too! :ph34r:

omg.......my flower tamagotchi doesn't do ANY animations.....no teeth brushing no nothing!

mametchi,mimitchi: comes close to screen, sings, brushes teeth, takes bath

kusatchi: wears backpack, takes bath, comes close to screen

ginjirotchi: comes close to screen, brushes teeth,

teens: run and fall

toddlers:roll around

mine was dancing to music... or was it singing? strange...

Wonderful!! Thanks to all of you, and keep it coming. I have a few characters with nothing for animations that I know of.

Here is a list:

Nikatchi, Hinatchi, Puroperatchi, Debatchi, Dorotchi, Urutchi, Oyajitchi, Pochitchi, Nyorotchi, Kiwitchi, Cho Himetchi, whale-looking dude, Zuccitchi, the frog dude, the butterfly dude, Hiratchi, the flower dude, the tiger dude, Ojitchi and Otokitchi

Any help???

Mary K

Ooops! I forgot to tell you, but mine that was dancing/singing was the potted plant duckface thing. In a mimitchi costume.

Today i saw my ichigotchi watching some fireworks in the sky!

And i've seen a few others on the beach looking at the birds... :D

Ooops! I forgot to tell you, but mine that was dancing/singing was the potted plant duckface thing. In a mimitchi costume.
The Plotted Plant Duckface thong is Kusatchi.

My maskichi comes close up, watches tv, watches fire works

i had a teenager that didnt stop singing *well it did but started again soon after

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back