HELP! WITH TAMA-GO

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ribonitchi

Reaction score
Okay so my tama-go has been acting like a complete idiot! whenever i put a figure in it to play games or play with the items and after im done playing and when i take out the figure it either freezes or the pixels go away and i have to restart it HELP!!!

:angry:

i tried turning of and clicking download but it still happens HELP!!!

Uh-Oh.

I suggest changing the batteries completely, and, then, if that doesn't help, doing a ROM test (though, that will destroy everything you've worked for on your TG).

It's probably just a glitch. Was your TG used when you bought it? Have you dropped it or had water spilled on it? Those things will harm it.

This has never happened to me before, maybe it's a glitch?? Like Ashley Montanae said i would try taking the batteries out and replacing them completely with new ones :)

Sakura-san123 <3

For me, i don't think its anything to do with the Tama Go. Theres probably a problem with the gotchi figure. Try looking at the top bit where you slide the figure on and see if there is any bits stuck to it. Or look at the bottom of the gotchi figure for any bits or stickiness. Maybe you didn't slide it on properly, slide it on correctly.

Uh-Oh.

I suggest changing the batteries completely, and, then, if that doesn't help, doing a ROM test (though, that will destroy everything you've worked for on your TG).

It's probably just a glitch. Was your TG used when you bought it? Have you dropped it or had water spilled on it? Those things will harm it.
If that doesn't work, try Ashley's idea.

Last edited by a moderator:
Do you mean the pixels fade in lines? if so, the same thing happens to mine when it's dropped. It completely drains the batteries too!

If the pixels aren't showing up correctly, then you should open the back up and tighten all the screws in the back, b/c chances are something's loose.

If you still can't find the problem maybe you could take your Tama apart (if you are experienced with doing this) and give it a quick clean with a DRY cloth. I would recommend glasses cloths. You know the ones you get with a new pair of glasses? Because I clean my Tama's with one of those and it keeps them in good running condition. Also make sure not to touch the inside of the Tama with your fingers. I think its called to circuit board... Anyway you might damage it if you touch it too much.So be careful if you do decide to have a look inside your Tama.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back