Help with v4

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

The_JD

Reaction score
Hi! I've just got my first Tamagotchi and its a v4 Gurumetchi. Theres just 6 things I neeed help with on them. Hopefully someone should be able to help me out:

1.) Training: Is it possible to increase the training level by playing games or is it just through praises and timeouts? If no then when are the possible times to praise my tama? I give him a timeout everytime he craps on the floor. But when do I praise him?

2.) Is it possible to toilet train him and if yes then how?

3.) On the stats screen there are 3 weird symbols with points next to them. What are they and how do you increase or decrease them?

4.) At what age do tamas go to regular school?

5.) So far I've got 2 souvenirs off the website. Where do I find the rest?

6.) My tama starteed out as a Tsubutchi, hours later (before his 1st birthday) he morphed into a petitchi and on his first birthday he became a Gurumetchi. Is that normal? And are Gurumetchis rare?

Thanks for the help!

- JD.

Hi! I've just got my first Tamagotchi and its a v4 Gurumetchi. Theres just 6 things I neeed help with on them. Hopefully someone should be able to help me out:
1.) Training: Is it possible to increase the training level by playing games or is it just through praises and timeouts? If no then when are the possible times to praise my tama? I give him a timeout everytime he craps on the floor. But when do I praise him?

2.) Is it possible to toilet train him and if yes then how?

3.) On the stats screen there are 3 weird symbols with points next to them. What are they and how do you increase or decrease them?

4.) At what age do tamas go to regular school?

5.) So far I've got 2 souvenirs off the website. Where do I find the rest?

6.) My tama starteed out as a Tsubutchi, hours later (before his 1st birthday) he morphed into a petitchi and on his first birthday he became a Gurumetchi. Is that normal? And are Gurumetchis rare?

Thanks for the help!

- JD.
1) Don't give him a time-out when he/she poops. Praise him/her when cries, or when he/she is in a bad-mood. Give him/her a timeout when he/she beeps for no reason, or when he/she sends poop and then DOES a evil smirk.

2) You can not toliet train him/her. When some wavy lines on your tamagotchi and there squating QUICKLY press the toliet icon and they will be on the potty.

3) Those are life points. To earn them play games and go to school with your tamagotchi. Your life points effect your job and what tamagotchi you will get.

4) Age 0, as soon as the teacher gives you a back-pack in the mail.

5) On tamatown they didn't finish make the v4 tamatown website.

6) I guess it's normal.

6) sorry, but they aren't rare. My sister has one and so do quite a lot of people

1.) You praise him when he turns his back or crys.

2.) No, no, no!

3.) By playing games you increase them. They determine the job you get.

4.) When they become a teen.

5.) Not sure, it depends what you're looking for :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back