Help with V5?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

electreon2005

Reaction score
Hi, I just recently bought a Version 5. I cannot seem to find out the weight of my Tamagotchis though. How do you do this?

theres no weight section in tamagotchi v5

hope i helped,

tam4 luva :p

There is no weight scale for V5's, but if you underfeed them, they become the Petite Family. When you overfeed them, they become the Large Family. If you let them go unhappy, they will become the Ninja Family.

If you get any of these bad characters, you can always change the kids (not parents, sadly) back into normal characters using the items here.

I have some tips to avoid this.

For a few generations straight, I've left the hungry meter with only 4 hearts filled, and the happy meter filled full, only I played with souvenirs to raise happy hearts instead of snacks. (And I'm currently on the 11th generation with no bad characters, and I only had to deal with a toothache once!)

Good luck!

There is no weight scale for V5's, but if you underfeed them, they become the Petite Family. When you overfeed them, they become the Large Family. If you let them go unhappy, they will become the Ninja Family.
If you get any of these bad characters, you can always change the kids (not parents, sadly) back into normal characters using the items here.

I have some tips to avoid this.

For a few generations straight, I've left the hungry meter with only 4 hearts filled, and the happy meter filled full, only I played with souvenirs to raise happy hearts instead of snacks. (And I'm currently on the 11th generation with no bad characters, and I only had to deal with a toothache once!)

Good luck!
Even more helpful! Thanks!

I was just about to say 'V5s do not gain weight' when I saw that this had already been covered! Oh well! Instead, here is a handy tip:

Put all your fave keychains on your tama, and stick stickers and nail varnish and those glittery gem thingies all over it for a totally customised tama!!!

I was just about to say 'V5s do not gain weight' when I saw that this had already been covered! Oh well! Instead, here is a handy tip:
Put all your fave keychains on your tama, and stick stickers and nail varnish and those glittery gem thingies all over it for a totally customised tama!!!
Doesn't have anything to do with it, but... thanks?

Hi, I just recently bought a Version 5. I cannot seem to find out the weight of my Tamagotchis though. How do you do this?
There's no weight in v.5 only if you go to tamatown.com will show you the weight its that if you dont feed it it becomes a Petite family and if it eats alot it becomes the large family there's only weight in the tamatown for v.5

Hope this helps

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back